[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Army Men Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: world war.jpg (122KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
world war.jpg
122KB, 600x589px
Which games in this series are worth going back and checking out?

Pic related, I went back and tried to play this and just cannot do it
>>
>>3630537
The ones for N64, which I think were only 2.

There's like a dozen of them for PSX and its too much to sift through, too much shovelware.
>>
>>3630640

I think that would be Sarge's Heroes, which I was considering going back to

It's a shame because the series didn't have to be AS trash as it was it's just when the sixth gen hit they tried to make it a generic shooter and it just didn't work
>>
>>3630640
>shovelware

Shhh...you might hurt the feefees of the people on here if you use that word
>>
>>3630663
Sarge's heroes is the one you want.
If you had friends that shit is still fun in splitscreen. They released basically a clone of these on steam recently that was kind of fun also.
>>
File: Army_Men_-_RTS_Coverart.png (186KB, 256x311px) Image search: [Google]
Army_Men_-_RTS_Coverart.png
186KB, 256x311px
>>3630537
The RTS
>>
>>3631202
As much as I enjoyed it back in the day, I don't think too many people are going to jump to defend the quality of the Army Men series.
>>
>>3633026

They did a month ago. You overestimate the taste people have on here.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.