[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his ROMANTIC DREAM, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Seifer.gif (804KB, 448x256px) Image search: [Google]
Seifer.gif
804KB, 448x256px
What was his ROMANTIC DREAM, anon?
>>
>>3630408
having sword fights with shotas
>>
File: FF8ScreenshotLaguna8.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
FF8ScreenshotLaguna8.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
His romantic dream was that he wanted to be Laguna's character in the movie he starred in "The Sorceress' Knight." It's why he willingly followed Edea without being mind controlled, and why his fighting stance is exactly what Laguna's was in the movie.
>>
>>3630440
this
>>
File: 55104825cabdb.jpg (143KB, 460x1156px) Image search: [Google]
55104825cabdb.jpg
143KB, 460x1156px
I finally beat this game earlier this year, I had made many many attempts ever since it came out (reasons why I never finished it included: I didn't own the game, I wasn't at someone's house long enough, CD stopped working, etc) and one thing that was kind of mindblowing was finding out that Seifer doesn't turn into some sort of massive final boss antagonist. Eventually he just turns back into a regular guy again by the end of the game.
>>
>>3630408

you have to stop and quit using the lovey dovey definition of romanticism

>a movement in the arts and literature that originated in the late 18th century, emphasizing inspiration, subjectivity, and the primacy of the individual.
>>
>>3630457
>you have to stop and quit using the lovey dovey definition of romanticism
you have to quit assuming shit that isn't even implied.
>>
>>3630465

If you retards weren't constantly making threads to ask stupid questions no one would be assuming anything.
>>
>>3630471
When you come to Los Angeles you can suck my cock.
>>
>>3630447
Reducing to that movie makes it more silly than it should be, there is more to it. For instance he borrowed a book in the Garden's library about knights and he never returned it.

Also it is said in the game that every Sorceress needs a knight. It's fate (fate which is a pro-eminent main theme of the game).
Just like Squall is Riona's knight, which explain why he comes to like her so much when she suddenly turns sorceress, Seifer is Edea's.
Keep in mind I said Edea, not Ultimecia; which would also explain why at the end of disc3 he is turned to reason by others.
>>
>>3630550
That doesnt explain why he still acts stubborn after Edea returned to the good side.
>>
>>3630489
>visiting a third world state
>>
>>3630550
>Keep in mind I said Edea, not Ultimecia; which would also explain why at the end of disc3 he is turned to reason by others.

But Ultimecia straight up commands Seifer to find the Lunatic Pandora herself without Edea sock puppeting
>>
>>3630550
>nesfag
Wherever I go on this board I cannot be free of this guy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.