[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Megaman X Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Mega-Man-X.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Man-X.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
Which one is the easiest? I've only played 1 and 5 as a kid and want to explore others.
>>
4 is probably the easiest. Unless you mean classics as well, then 6. The only games you haven't played in the X series are all shit anyway. X6, X7 and X8 are utter trash
>>
>>3628943
I'd say the first X is the easiest.
>>
>>3628943

1 and 4 are the easiest. after that, 2 and 3 are about the same, 2 is probably a tad harder. 6 is pretty hard if you rescue all the reploids.
>>
File: turrican1.png (38KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
turrican1.png
38KB, 320x256px
>>3628943

Turrican >>> Megaman
>>
>>3629074

pizza >>> apples
>>
X4 is babby's first video game, so that.
>>
File: 1478898802375.jpg (71KB, 599x567px) Image search: [Google]
1478898802375.jpg
71KB, 599x567px
>>3628943
X4 is by far the easiest (my favorite to) and the harder would be X3.
X5 would have been an amazing game if it wasn't for the
"X, X you know that you can climb ladders?", also i don't get the hate towards X6.
>>3629074
Then go and make a thread about Turrican because this one is for
discussing the Mega Man X series, silly.
>>
>>3629074
Gradius >>> Stealth Fighter
>>
>>3629142
The hate for X6 is because of its absolutely terrible level design, the game is one of the worst in the entire Megaman franchise because of it.
>>
>>3628943
>everyone saying X4 is super easy when I had more trouble with it than X1-3

That one fuckhuge boss was a pain to fight with Zero.

Anyways, X1 is the easiest. Its a good difficulty curve. The others(on SNES at least) make the safe assumption that you've played it beforehand and understand the basics.

>>3629407
bad levels + rando effects + ridiculous hardmode + reploid saving + stupid design choices at every corner(WHY IS THE DIVING MOVE SET TO UP PLUS ATTACK WHEN UP IS NEEDED TO USE RAILS WHY IS GATE'S FIRST STAGE LIKE IT IS)

Nothing about X6 is bad on paper, but actually playing the game is likely to be a nightmare
>>
File: Manowar_kingsofmetalsalbumcover.jpg (63KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
Manowar_kingsofmetalsalbumcover.jpg
63KB, 500x493px
>>3629074
Nice screen
>>
>>3629063
>X6 is trash
Whoa whoa whoa. Stop right there, criminal scum!

X6 is fantastic. Sure the localization is a bit shit, but everything else is great. If you like a challenge, it's even better. X6 is the only game in the series that is even remotely challenging and for that alone it's great, but it does a lot more than that to be even better.
>>
>>3629901
Muh nigga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcxit-ZzNVY
>>
>>3629919
I honestly think X2 is the easiest by a wide margin. The final bosses are significantly easier than the other games.

I would say...

X2 > X1 > X4 > X3 (simply because you just take a fuckload of damage for some reason) > X5 (because it's full of bullshit) > X6 (because it's loaded to the fucking brim with bullshit)

X7 and X8 are not retro and not worth mentioning because they're terrible.
>>
>>3629935
I find X2's final bosses to be nearly impossible without the Shoryuken.
I've only played 1-4 so far but I think X2's final bosses are the hardest. Rest of the game is more forgiving though.
Probably X3 is the hardest and X4 is the easiest.
>>
>>3629739
It really sucks that X6 turned out how it did, with more development time it could have been one of the very best in the series, but since it was rushed to shit we instead got a game that will teach you exactly how NOT to make a game.
>>
>>3629919
it's like they spend the whole budget on the badass soundtrack and forgot to program boss AI or design proper stages
>>
>>3629074
Lol, not even close.

>>3629076
>>3629307
Correct.
>>
>>3631676

>Lol, not even close.

True, Megaman sucks.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.