[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just don't know anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 364818.png (32KB, 704x505px) Image search: [Google]
364818.png
32KB, 704x505px
I feel I already own all the good games for each system. At about 30 games per system across various genres I feel my library nearing it's end. There are a hand full of 200$-plus games that I am still on the look out for but other then that I feel about done. Anything I buy now would decrease the overall quality of my library. Should I move on to newer systems?

I just don't know anymore...
>>
I'd go with newer systems.
>>
>>3628202
The dose makes the poison
>>
>>3628202
What if instead of collecting for the sake of collecting you just play what interests you and if enough games are on a system you don't own you buy it and those games?
>>
>>3628214
That's what I am doing and I ran out of games that interest me. I'm mainly into games that are spectacularly good, and those run out fast.
>>
BET u aint 100% all those games
Tell me i am wrong
>>
>>3628234
I play games until I'm tired of them. Games are suppose to be fun.

That means I'm not going to grind for that sword in Earthbound or some stupid shit like that
>>
>>3628238
>Games are suppose to be fun.
I thought this was /vr/...
>>
>>3628229

Then you're not a collector.
>>
>>3628258
/vr/ - games collections?
>>
>>3628202
Look up game lists on YouTube. Like top shooters for pc engine or underrated games for snes/Genesis/ps1/etc.
I still find new dope games for systems and I have been collecting for 18+Years. Also you likely don't own every system. Do You have a jaguar/aes/3do/turbografx/gamegear/etc or the import versions of each console? Shit ton of amazing games that never made it to the states. And lots that are either in English or straight up don't require any foreign language knowledge.
>>
>>3628202
>Should I move on to newer systems?

That depends. Why have you been avoiding newer systems so far?
>>
>>3628229
>I'm mainly into games that are spectacularly good, and those run out fast.
Post your games, I bet you have a tremendous shit taste.
>>
>>3629184
>taste is objective
>if you don't like what I like you have shit taste

/vr/
>>
>>3628202
At least for NES, SNES, Genesis, there are far more than 30 amazing games. Your tastes are narrow, and you need to expand. Grab a full romset and load up some random games.
>>
File: laserdisc.png (2MB, 1876x1118px)
laserdisc.png
2MB, 1876x1118px
>>3628202
Holy fucking shit, maybe, just maybe, you're growing up! Now you can expand your non game retro tech collection beyond just stuff that's useful for emulators and DOS and win95 into tech that's actually not related to games! And you can move on to collecting books ... okay fine, CDs, VCDs, laserdiscs, and so on!
>>
>>3629206
Fucking OP is a pussy faggot, fuck off with your shit blogpost then about "muh disinterest in games baww Im too good for everything else"

Whiny fucktard virgin with first world problems
>>
>>3630772
What crawled up your ass and died?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.