[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>but first, we need to talk about parallel universes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: enhanced-2865-1433365490-18[1].png (678KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-2865-1433365490-18[1].png
678KB, 625x468px
>but first, we need to talk about parallel universes
>>
>>3628012
you mean modular arithmetic?

go back to /v/
>>
>You're now aware that he never said "BUT FIRST"

mandela effect
>>
>>3628245
He says it at the beginning of the video, but not in reference to parallel universes
>>
But before we can do that, this thread needs to build up speed for 12 hours
>>
But first, this thread needs to be saged to page 11.
>>
>>3628012
Please go back to /v/ with this awful meme

Not even pannenkoek likes it, he had to change channels just becasue you autists were shitting up the comments section with these unfunny posts
>>
>>3629023
He was a meme long before the Parallel Universes video. The guy once made a fucking 1000 dollar bounty for whoever could solve the "Mystery Goomba" glitch.

Also he has 2 channels, 1 for fully complete videos and the other for small little discoveries that only warrants archival purposes and not edutainment. If he hasn't posted in a while then that's because he is literally busy playing Super Mario 64 24/7.

I highly doubt he actually feels threatened by the memeage his Parralel video started because that would be his own perogative. Would he want to squander that and be egotistical like seinfeldspitstain and his "The pizza is aggressive" Jimmy Neutron video? The guy used to make great content but then dropped off the face of the Earth because he got butthurt over normies spamming one meme over and over. Such weak shit quite frankly.
>>
File: henry.png (141KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
henry.png
141KB, 500x500px
>>3628016
>>3628764
>>3629023
"'""""henry"""""
>>
>>3628012

What if other games got this level of people trying to unlock their technical secrets? Other than Zelda that is.
>>
>the game has undiscovered bugs and glitches
>somehow its all a part of the lore
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.