[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here zombie hunting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2089.jpg (142KB, 256x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2089.jpg
142KB, 256x223px
Who here zombie hunting?
>>
>>3624254
How good is snes (or mega drive I guess) emulator multiplayer over the internet?

I'd like to try two-player mode sometime.
>>
>>3624254
love the music me and my bro finished thanks to passwords in a gaming mag i have a md copy and two snes copies
>>
If memory serves, I got a few levels past the spider boss and it, frankly, became too hard to be fun anymore.
>>
>>3624740
Unfortunately while it's a really fun two player game it's much easier single player.
>>
How is 'Oh No More Zombies Ate My Neighbors'?
>>
>>3624740
>spider boss
The last boss? Only thing past it is the credits.
>>
>>3624782
Its good but I came away less satisfied.
>>
>>3624828
Nah, Dr. Tongue's spider form is Level 36: Monster Phobia.

The last level is 48: Curse of Dr. Tongue. In that level he transforms into a giant head after the spider form
>>
>>3624446
Shameless bump for interest
>>
>>3624882

No shame, lots of games never get enough real threads dedicated to them.

Anything you are interested about? I've played this game so much as a kid that I know it way better than I think anyone really should
>>
File: 1000.png (3KB, 344x321px) Image search: [Google]
1000.png
3KB, 344x321px
>>3624254
Such a memorable soundtrack. I always hear the music in the first level when I see anything with zombies.
>>
File: Now_Playing_OCT2016.jpg (635KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Now_Playing_OCT2016.jpg
635KB, 2592x1944px
Any tips to help me get further? I've played this for decades and I am still awful having never beaten the game. I'm fine with never beating it, as the game is enjoyable anyway.

I never played Ghoul Patrol nor Herc's Adventure. I don't even recall magazines in their day even covering them. I kinda wish they did, as the original Zombies was great and the prices for those sequels are out of my league.
>>
>>3627245
Popsicles one-shot jelly monsters, silverware one-shots werewolves, fire extinguisher freezes enemies and makes them take double damage, the cross one-shots everything, there is only one flamethrower in the game, the weed-whacker is a lot more powerful than you think it is.
>>
>>3627270
Thanks! I thought I did try a lot of combinations on a lot of enemies, but the jelly monsters do give me the most grief as they will kill a neighbor on me at some point. I must've not paid enough attention to the popsicles effect on them, if they really do one shot (I thought it took 2-3), then your tip really does help me out greatly! You got me hyped enough to start a new run again. Thanks!
>>
>>3627273
It's hard-coded to kill them, same with silverware and werewolves. Flaming dolls can be one-shotted with the fire extinguisher as well.
>>
File: 1477020540186.jpg (191KB, 653x477px) Image search: [Google]
1477020540186.jpg
191KB, 653x477px
>perform badly so there are only a few victims to save
>enter warehouse level
>fagdolls instantly kill a victim
>GAME OVER

This game gets harder when you're already having trouble with it.
>>
>>3627281
>Victim dies offscreen
Between the limited ammo and the difficulty of trying to navigate to a victim quickly with another player, this game is one of those (not uncommon) two-player games that's easier alone.
>>
>>3627281
As the author of >>3624740 I agree. What a waste of a potentially amazing game.
>>
>>3627245

I seem to recall the extinguisher also kills the jelly blobs as well.
Crosses don't one-shot everything, stuff like Frank's Monster and Dracula take several shots.
Weed Whacker is indeed more useful than one would think, use it when you need to.
You may have noticed that on some stages, the shading darkens. That means night time has fallen...specifically, a full moon. If you know stages that are going to do that, it is IMPERATIVE that you try to rescue tourist couples on those levels first...if they turn into werewolves, you lose a victim, AND you have to deal with those furry fucks for the level.
Unless there are jelly blobs or creatures on the level, innertube victims are completely safe from harm...save them for last.
Snakeoids seem to give lots of people trouble. PROTIP: Clown decoys allow you to kill them with the squirt gun.
>>
File: is there anyone outside.png (27KB, 730x707px) Image search: [Google]
is there anyone outside.png
27KB, 730x707px
>>3624254
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.