[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Cheese-aisle.jpg (99KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cheese-aisle.jpg
99KB, 800x450px
Always wanted to play Deus Ex. Thoughts on that game?
>>
File: A BOMB!.jpg (161KB, 558x529px) Image search: [Google]
A BOMB!.jpg
161KB, 558x529px
>>3624168
It's ok.
>>
>>3624314
Deus Ex is one of the exceptions, mods have allowed Deus Ex threads before.
>>
>>3624704

Mods allow it because they are fan boys. If the mods liked GBA that would be an exception too
>>
>>3624168
Its fantastic, play it.
>>
close your eyes travis
>>
>>3624168
It's a bomb.
>>
>>3624721
shit its almost like they make the rules you dumbfuck
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (50KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
50KB, 480x360px
Deus was ahead of its time
>>
>>3627268
this game is pretty good too
>>
>>3627268
Holla at ya homeboy what dis game is called senpai...
>>
>>3627380
Deus. The sequel to Robinson's Requiem.
>>
>>3624704
>>3624721

How old must a game be to be retro?
>>
>>3628092
15+ years old is a safe guideline.
>>
>>3627185

>> Enjoys sniffing dick
>>
>>3624168
Fantastic game in almost every right. Graphics are a little derp, and if you mess around with things you can find yourself outside of some maps in dead areas, but then again you have to be looking to do that for it to happen.
Save before the final area and get all three endings with a little work.
There's a lot of quotable stuff in this game as well. It's one of my all time favorites.
>>
>>3624168
I played it a lot when it first came out, probably until about 2004 (there were many other games around that time such as Star Trek Armada and Elite Force, Starcraft, Diablo 2, Age of Empires 2 that ate up my time and extended how long I played Deus Ex). The sequels weren't as good so I didn't play them for very long. After the reboot/prequel thing was released and turned out to be a disappointment, I went back and played the original again in 2014, about ten years after I stopped playing the original. It is a little clunky, but the story is even better now and if you've never played it, I think you'll enjoy it.
>>
File: 1470346195928.jpg (52KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470346195928.jpg
52KB, 354x500px
>>3628182
b-but why
>>
>>3624168
NOT RETRO
>>
>>3628172
>15+ years old is a safe guideline.
So you're saying that Halo is retro.
>>
>>3629918

Some dumb fucks on this board don't get things like that. Deus ex came out the same year as ps2. Fanboy mods can't even follow the rules written on the sticky, making them worse then any troll or youngster from /v that shitpost here
>>
>>3630061
Mods evidently make an exception for Deus Ex. In the last DX thread I saw, all the posts that sperged out about it breaking the rules were deleted by the mod. Deal with it you autistic faggot.
>>
>>3630072

Fuck off. You'd be the first to bitch if someone made a GBA thread.
>>
So which ending is your favourite, /vr/?
>>
>>3624168
I think it's think its the only game I ever pirated and ended up pissed off that I went to the trouble.
It sucks.
>>
>>3630240
Dark New Age
>>
>>3630250
> the only game I ever pirated
> went to the trouble

Thank god useless posters clearly mark their useless posts.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.