[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best Amiga emulator?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Amiga500_system1.jpg (2MB, 2531x1965px) Image search: [Google]
Amiga500_system1.jpg
2MB, 2531x1965px
What is the best Amiga emulator?
>>
How do you pronounce AMIGA, anyway?
Are you supposed to spell it? Or is it Aye Mae Gaeh?
>>
>>3622873
I think it's "Uh-mee-guh."
>>
>>3622873
Ah-me-gah

As in Amiga, the Spanish word for female friend.
>>
>>3622873
アミガ
>>
>>3622873
WTF is wrong with you? Say it how it's written. "Amiga".
>>3622870
WinUAE with classic workbench.
>>
Best Amiga emulator?

Try this on on Raspberry, it's the future of Amiga!

http://gunkrist79.wixsite.com/amibian
>>
>>3622873
Ermaigerrr is usually how I say it.
>>
>>3622870
UAE is basically the only emulator for the Amiga that is worth it.

Amiga emulation can be a bitch because it's a series of computers with 2 and a half different sets of hardware to emulate. If you're willing to pay money Cloanto has a customized version of WinUAE called Amiga Forever that handles all of the hassle of setting things up for you, and comes with a bunch of games and demos. Otherwise:

WinUAE if you're on Windows
FSUAE if you're not

There really are no other worthwhile options.
>>
>>3622873
It's spanish for female friend, go figure
>>
>>3623551
>it's the future of Amiga!
No, hardware emulation is, not software.
>>
It uses UAE4ARM it's software emulation.
>>
>>3623705
Exactly, that's the point.
Hardware emulation is the future.
>>
>>3626442
why?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.