[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diablo 2 reset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (321KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 1024x768px
Diablo 2 ladder is resetting on 11-22. I'm putting together a group and have some open slots. Anyone from VR interested ?
Barb/BO
Necro/LR
1 freebie class (not lightning sorc. Fire sorc, concentration pally, conviction pally)

Players open to using vent/discord/curse preferred.
>>
Ah man, don't drag me back down that rabbit hole again... I'm probably going to play again.

Have a discoird group? Doing HC?
I usually start the ladder boring with a orb/FB sorc for later rushing myself and others.
>>
>>3622053
US East soft core. You would be third sorc. Which would be kinda cool.
Just HAVE to fill in that barb/BO slot which I might have to do myself.
Group chat still in the air, just going to use what most of the group already has.
In meantime just need some sort of contact email/something. Im sending group conformation messages out 11-19 to make sure group is solid.
>>
I'd like to play through hardcore useast with a group of people. Would be fun to play through hell as a group with shitty gear, rather than going summonmancer or playing the economy game on d2jsp. Would anyone be interested in that?
>>
1 Necro slot left.
Post account name if you want in.

(Us-east-softcore)
>>
I doubt I'd be able to participate since I have class on tuesdays. What time of day (EST) does the new season start?

Also I'm curious about what your party composition is. I figure one of the following would be ideal:
- barbarian with battle orders + leap or warcry or something like that
- paladin with salvation + hammer
- paladin with conviction + hammer
- druid - oak sage, shockwave bear
- sorceress - cold
- sorceress - fire
- necromancer with lower resist
- paladin - full hammerdin OR lightning javazon OR trap assassin

What did you guys go with?
>>
>>3623864
Well there's what's best and what you can put together. We are running
Lightning sorc
Cold sorc
Fire sorc
Paladin hammer conc *
(may have a opening)^
Paladin hammer conv (me)
Barb with BO
Necromancer summoner/lower resists
Freebie slot, I have a javazon and working on a backup, because I'm sure someone won't show in group won't show up. A third pally with salvation or Druid with oak optimal.
>>
Diablo 2 with group?
You can beat the game solo on /p8 even on hardcore meh.
>>
>>3623905
where is the fun in that
>>
>>3623905
Yeah but it's fun on ladder day to start a character and 6 hours later have a level 70 that cleared hell baal at level 50.
>>
My favorite game of all time.

I only play HC though, sorry.
>>
>>3623960
Ummm, everything.
>>
kind of a related question, but my friends and I wanted to play through it again together in a group, but I only have one copy and they're too technologically ignorant to really pirate nor do they want to pay for it.

If I let them install my CD and then host a server that'll be enough for us to connect to one another and play through the game right? I don't have to go through battle.net if I remember correctly.
>>
What does death sentry do? Is it just automatic corpse explosion?
>>
>>3624638
battlenet checks for duplicate cd keys.
you can run LAN or TCP IP games with just one key.
>>
>>3626424
auto corpse explosion, yes; if no corpses it fires lightning that does a lot less damage than lightning sentry
>>
>>3626483
Are you an assassin expert? I'm reading on whether Shadow Warrior is better than Master. Warrior uses the same skills as you and benefit from synergies, but shares your trap charges and requires micro management to let her skills get enabled first. What do you think?
>>
File: armorappearances1.jpg (162KB, 980x650px) Image search: [Google]
armorappearances1.jpg
162KB, 980x650px
No, not a real expert. My .02 though, is to use the Master normally. It is more durable and its autonomy is useful. Figure out how the warrior works, though, and use it if pvping or handling something difficult and specific.

A pvp subtlety I'm aware of is to use psychic hammer rather than mindblast since it autotargets, even off screen. I've killed PKs I had no business beating with my stupid pvm trapper, with that skill.
>>
>>3626489

If your trapper use master.
>>
>>3622030
OP here. All slots filled up, if anyone wants a backup slot just leave your d2 name or a curse name.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.