[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bannon, dare I say it, our guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: ff_6.png (520KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ff_6.png
520KB, 1620x1080px
Is Bannon, dare I say it, our guy?
>>
Not that god awful version of him.
>>
File: steve-bannon.jpg (90KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
steve-bannon.jpg
90KB, 1200x800px
>>3621673
>>
>>3621673
Oh fuck I kekked.
>>
>>3621673

the fuck ever happened to that guy, anyways? the party never even considers trying to find him.
>>
Fucking Bannon getting yourself killed to ultros like a BITCH
Fuck him
>>
>>3621673
Here's hoping that one day, the fans come together to turn this awful port/remaster into the PSP FF6 we never got.
>>
>>3621673
>Play brave new world (romhack)
>game has been moderately difficult, but still fun and good
>get to floating continent
>get my ass handed to me by the enemies
>according to most, level 18 to 21 is fine here
>my party is at level fucking 26

Am I doing something wrong?
Holy shit, i waste most of my items, and still there's atma weapon
>>
>>3621874
I'm going to assume the use of grey magic and/or status effects is going to play a huge part.
Elemental weaknesses too.
>>
>>3622697
battles are way too short to use grey magic

I mean, I still win every time, but at a terrible cost
>>
>>3621820
died of old age
>>
>>3621874
Yes you're definitely doing it wrong, the FC is easy if you exploit weaknesses, although shit can get real if you get ambushed by ninjas or behemoths.

Quick rundown:
Behemoths are countered by Sleep, Stop, and Imp and take more damage from Ice.
Dragons are countered by stacking Image or Vanishing party members. They don't have any elemental or status effect weaknesses.
Gargoyles are countered by Float+Muddle, Mute, or Sleep. They don't have any elemental weaknesses.
Brainpans are countered Stop, but realistically they have so little HP that taking them out of the fight with a Water Scroll or AoE Ice 2 is far more effective.
Djinnis are countered by Stop and are weak to Fire damage. Since they're Undead you can kill them in one shot with Rasp or Cyan's Mindblow.
Ninjas are countered by Stop or Muddle and are weak to Poison damage. Don't hit them with physical attacks, they'll counter with Vanish and start oneshotting your party by throwing Kunai at them.
>>
>>3622743
are you talking about vanilla ff6?
>>
>>3622765
No, that's all BNW.
>>
>>3622771
ah
thanks
>>
>>3621673
Well this used to be, not long ago, our board
>>
>>3622824
/vr/ was never good. Nothing associated with /v/ is good.
>>
>>3621673
I feel like I'm in a big "no soap, radio" situation. What am I supposed to be seeing here?
>>
>neckbeard
>bane anon

He's a big old guy
>>
>>3621673
That room is shaped like South Africa.
>>
>>3621673
A faggot who gets killed by a wise cracking octopus?
Sounds about right. Weak. Kinda interesting. But ultimately useless.
>>
>>3621820
Could he be Gogo?
>>
File: 1474703002322.png (1MB, 1200x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1474703002322.png
1MB, 1200x1090px
>>3621673
This is a troll post. Why the fuck would you post this eyesore abomination of an otherwise beautiful game?

>>3621820
He's obviously Duncan in disguise. He survived Kefka's apocalypse to pass on his teachings to Sabin.
>>
>>3621795
Fucking hell, he looks gross.
>>
>>3621673

God, that character art. looks like some playskool bullshit
>>
>>3623032
What do you expect from the altistic-right? It's literally made up of hungry skeleton basement dwelling neets and obese neckbeards.
>>
>>3623075
Go back to bed, CTR.
>>
>>3623075
>20 year navy vet
>Harvard graduate
>Advisor to the future president

He's accomplished more than you ever will in your life while you get paid 3 cents to post by Correct the Record.
>>
>>3624247
>>3625013
Can't you go back to /pol/ OP please. This thread is such retard bait.
>>
>>3623032
He's just tired from being up all night making America great again.
>>
>>3625389
Why are you so mad?
>>
File: Gogo.gif (192KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Gogo.gif
192KB, 200x200px
BANNON = GOGO
>>
>>3626046
We're talking SNES FFVI graphics here.

They all have the same eyes.
>>
>>3621673
>>3621795
So, the apocalypse will happen, but this guy won't be seen again?
>>
>>3621820
it's like he randomly died offscreen. what are the odds of that happening in a world-ending apocalypse?
>>
>>3626046
Except it's not Banon, it's Daryl.
>>
>>3622929
>no soap, radio situation
wat
>>
>>3626070
It's not Daryl, even though I can see why people would think it is.

It's actually gogo from FF5, because square has basically said all the worlds of FF are linked through the void from FF5, and you see gilgamesh in other games in the series, and they confirmed it was the same gilgamesh. Bam mystery solved senpaitachi
>>
>>3626231
Damn, I forgot about Gilgamesh and how he acknowledges the events of FFV in other games where he appears.
You win this time, famalan.
>>
>>3626246
I'd personally rather it be Daryl desu, but since gogo looks almost the same as he did in FF5, and the whole void thing, I think that pretty much proves its the same dude
>>
>>3626068

Look, if the world suddenly went all WoR right now, I wouldn't be shocked to see if my gramps didn't make it, but Id at least think to check or mention it to my friends.
>>
>>3626270
WoR was averted by not electing Hillary.
>>
>>3626280
sure it was, I'm sure all this shit with Trump being adversarial with china and friends with russia isn't going to amount to anything :^)

go back to your echo chamber shill
>>
>>3626297
China's military is shit, they can do nothing but bend to America's will. And being friendly with Russia is a good thing, moron, that's what was leading US into the next world war.
>>
>>3626303
putin wasn't going to do shit lmao, we've been bleeding russia dry forever, and NOW they were going to do something about it? They know if you start dropping nukes everyone loses, infact they had situations where they decided to NOT drop nukes, they were going to continue being good cucks, CHINA is the one to worry about you fucking idiot, they are the fucking retaliation types that don't give a single fuck, god you guys are dense
>>
File: n.jpg (14KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
14KB, 283x424px
>magic soldier from the EVUL empire is found
>"hey, enter our resistance! by the way, our secret base is located in X, in case you decide to join instead of returning with the info"
>>
>>3621820
My headcannon is that he survived Vector being destroyed, but Kefka found him in the ruins when he was building his tower and turned him into the boss at the top of the Fanatic's Tower.
>>
Ready for 4chinz to die when net neutrality gets slashed?
>>
File: 1648307-gun03.png (19KB, 224x320px) Image search: [Google]
1648307-gun03.png
19KB, 224x320px
Magic mirror
on the wall
why is Terra
the nexus of all?
>>
>>3622987
I always assumed Gogo was Daryl.
>>
>>3622995
aw I'd let her jack my thumb anytime
>>
>>3626297
>Trump being adversarial with china
He's been very diplomatic. Actually pay attention to him, not MSM 'interpretations'.
>>
>>3621673
Its remasters like this that keep me to using Emulators instead.
>>
>>3630427
>diplomatic
>is about to enter a trade war with china and calling them a currency manipulator
yeah, lets see how china takes his "diplomacy"
>>
>>3630460
>is about to enter a trade war with china and calling them a currency manipulator
The trade war has already been happening, where have you been? And China does manipulate their currency, but as does every country that has a central bank including the US. This is all business as usual and Donald has in fact been very diplomatic, the Chinese even praised him. Pay attention.
>>
>>3624247
I like Crash Bandicuck. You mad?
>>
>>3631593
No, just disappointed with your poor taste in mascot characters.
>>
>>3631614
I also like SANIC. Basically I'm a furry.
>>
>>3631617
You should join the Bubsy master race.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.