[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mega Man V (GB)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 13

File: mega man v.jpg (62KB, 418x409px) Image search: [Google]
mega man v.jpg
62KB, 418x409px
How do people feel about pic related?
>>
>>3620995
Most gameboy games are shit.

The Mega Man gameboys are no real exception, they suffer from a lot of problems due to poor screen size and hardware limitations.

It's not worth the playthrough, evne though V has some uniqueness to it.

Not worth the price tag though.
>>
>>3621017
>It's not worth the playthrough
Don't listen to this tard. It's the only GB one worth playing. The only real offense is they suffer from worse slowdown than the NES ones.
>>
>>3620995
IV is better, but V is still a lot of fun.
>>
Rocketto Paaaaaaaaaaaawnch!
>>
>>3620995
Holy crap did they make the Hard Punch his normal weapon in that game?
>>
Would love a remake of this game. It's the best of the GB Mega Man games, but still suffers from small screen size.
>>
>>3621017
>Ignore me I suck cocks!

FTFY!

The Megaman games for the Gameboy are wonderful!

You can also play them on your Super Gameboy with added features.
>>
>>3620995
Probably the only GB Mega Man game worth playing.
>>
>>3621098
Yep. All you have to do is charge your shot then Rocket Punch!

There are also power ups that allow your power fist to grab items and latch onto enemies to cause continuous damage.

Unfortunately the latter is really over-powered and makes most of the bosses in Megaman V a joke.
>>
>>3621017
>Most gameboy games are shit
Shittier than other systems from the time?

Nah, you're just retarded.
>>
>>3621124
I'm going to have to agree with >>3621081.

IV is better than V by a close margin.

As a Megaman fan I would recommend all of the GB Megaman games though.
>>
ITSA PIZZA SHEET
I WAIPE MAH AYSS WITH IT
>>
>>3621130
The Stardeoids were the best part of MMV.
>>
File: CommanderYanmark2.jpg (116KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CommanderYanmark2.jpg
116KB, 400x400px
>>3621178
>Coloring the actual physical volume
>>
>>3621183
>>3621178
>coloring in their manga

Kek
>>
>>3620995
Very good game, levels are pretty good and offer relatively decent challenge. I will say the robot masters are piss easy. I did a buster only run and still beat most with ease. One cool thing though was I believe mars having a attack that OHKO you. It caught me off guard and it was cool to see. I would've loved if all the bosses had surprise attacks like that.
>>
Probably the last game in the original Mega Man series that actually changes up the formula and takes it forward a bit instead of being a rehash. Really good and a solid equal to the first three NES Mega Man games.
>>
>>3621132
>not knowing /vr/'s official Gameboy hater

But yea, he's retarded.
>>
Death to Mega Man!
>>
File: tmp_12695-337239778911.png (28KB, 449x542px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12695-337239778911.png
28KB, 449x542px
>>3621545
>>
File: boozenbusters.jpg (763KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
boozenbusters.jpg
763KB, 1200x900px
>>3620995
I think it pairs well with a nice single malt.

Seriously though, it's a p. good game. Not really much else to say about it than that. The GB games get better the further they go really, and if you like mega man you should give them a shot.
>>
Yeah, played this as a kid...I don't understand why the rocket punch thing is his main weapon.

I seem to remember there being a side scrolling shooter level?

I like the idea of Megaman bosses having the same theme. I'm not sure if that's harder or easier to develop than a brand new roster each game.

I wouldn't say I liked this game, but I seem to remember playing it a lot. Don't axe me why.
>>
>>3621118
>they were going to make a Megaman Anniversary collection for GBA with all the GB games
>never happend
I heard later they just lost all the code midway through production, how do you do that?
>>
>>3621550
>quint
>hey lets make a future evil megaman
>okay so is he like a mirror match
>BETTER, HE RIDES A POGO STICK
>>
File: tmp_24611-Carddass173272078565.png (2MB, 694x1015px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24611-Carddass173272078565.png
2MB, 694x1015px
He's a big guy...
>>
>>3620995
I always found the plot really funny.

>"Megaman, aliens are invading!"
>"I'll go fight them!"
>"My buster is useless!"
>"It's too weak Megaman, we must power it up!"
>"How will we do that Dr. Light?"
>"You'll just shoot your fucking hand at them!"
>>
>>3621545
>>3621550
I really liked that they brought these dudes back in MM10. Great remakes of their music and solid stages.
>>
File: tmp_24611-hqdefault-1655510026.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24611-hqdefault-1655510026.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.