[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the D-Pad feels like ice cream and warm pie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: FT5SW7GG8XPHWJ7.MEDIUM.jpg (26KB, 620x313px) Image search: [Google]
FT5SW7GG8XPHWJ7.MEDIUM.jpg
26KB, 620x313px
Why does the D-Pad feels like ice cream and warm pie?
>>
File: NESMax.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
NESMax.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>>3619049
That sounds terrible for a controller, are you sure you didn't mean this one?
>>
>>3619049
The Saturn and PlayStation dpads would like for you to calm down there chief.
>>
>>3619071
But Saturn has a quite good D-pad while Sony's is the worst of all time.
>>
The N64 dpad feels like my dad's stiff scab wound
>>
What should i buy? an used SFC controller or a third party new one?
>>
File: Never_transitioned_to_stick.jpg (534KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Never_transitioned_to_stick.jpg
534KB, 2592x1944px
>>3619049
because you fell asleep at the diner?
>>
>>3619161
SFC controllers have 1 foot cord I have you know.
>>
>>3619049
Because you used it while eating ice cream and warm pie. With your hands. That's also why the A button doesn't work.
>>
>>3619076
>Sony's is the worst of all time.
I see someone has never held a 360 controller before.
>>
>>3621069
>I see someone is a sony fanboi
>>
Did someone put the SFC buttons on a SNES controller? Neat!
>>
>>3621602
Nah, this is coming from someone who thinks controllers after 1991 are cancer. Wouldn't say I like Sony or Microcock, but the 360 controller is most *definitely* worse.
>>
>>3621628
Opinions are like assholes. Yours is full of shit.
>>
>>3621628
>controllers after 1991 are cancer.
Is that because you don't like their design or you just hate things less than 25 years old?
>>
>>3621628
while i'll agree the n64 and playstation d pads are utter shit the saturn one is actually pretty damn good

I don't see why nintendo couldn't have just copy pasted the dpad from the SNES to the n64 though, seriously, that dpad is stiff as anything.
>>
>>3619052
this comptroller is completely usable if your playing somehthing you dont have to use the dpad for
>>
>>3621628

>controllers after 1991 are cancer

suck a dick choke on it you gigantic faggot
>>
>>3621607
That's a Euro SNES controller. The North American one doesn't have the little Windows logo looking thing.
>>
The best d-pad is on the Saturn.
The second-best one is on the Dualshock 3. Fight me.
>>
>>3624703
the 6 button megadrive pad is exactly the same as the saturn one so it has to tie for best
also second best is the neogeo cd pad
>>
The best D-pad experience on SNES coming through.
>>
>>3624714
depends on the model, there's several variations with different dpads
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.