[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pinball General: POWERBALL edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 013.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
There hasn't been a pinball thread for months now, what happened? Did all the cool people leave /vr/?

My arcade just got Twilight Zone. This is the first time I've gotten to really play this game in-depth, and if you ask me, it lives up to all the hype. The sound/music is excellent, the gimmicks are fun, the layout is cool, and there's lots of fun scoring modes.

My best tonight was just over 300 mil. Grand Champion is 1,700,000,000+.
>>
Bump cause i like to lurk in threads like these.
>>
>>3618394
>Did all the cool people leave /vr/?
You haven't noticed the decline in thread quality as of late?
>>
>>3618394
If you like Twilight Zone check out Wizard of Oz. It's actually a pretty similar layout but with a lot better flow to it and an an equal amount of depth (plus all the modern features).

The best pinball machine is actually to the right of that Twilight Zone though...
>>
>>3618797
I've played Oz a couple of times. It's cool, but the sound design is too quiet and restrained for my liking.

Creature is excellent, but I think TZ is just a bit better, there's a wider variety of shots.
>>
The only pinball my local arcade has is a broken LOTR so I am sol. I go to the midwest gaming classic and a few other cons every year though, so I get my pinball fill there. Fell in love with Revenge from Mars this year, other favorites are World Cup Soccer and Baby Pac-Man
>>
>>3618651
I loved Super Pinball so much.

Great music.
>>
>>3618394
>and if you ask me, it lives up to all the hype.
I won't because it's overated as fuck. Flowless garbage designed by an autist who didn't know when to stop adding shit. Horrible horrible gimmicky game and by far the one i play the least at my arcade.
>>
>>3618807
Too quite? Maybe the volume is just set low which sucks on any machine. Having the sound cranked up adds so much to any machine but I would say WoZ has more appeal with its lights than sound. The Golden Earrings song on TZ is great though.
>>
>>3618825
I think the only thing it's missing is some ground spinners like in No Good Gofers that double as canons from Black Rose.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.