[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite system to play Tomb Raider on, /vr/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What's your favorite system to play Tomb Raider on, /vr/?
>>
PSX version emulated on PC
>>
>>3617904
tr 1&2 are def better on playstation, all the other games are about the same
>>
>>3617882
Just got this for the 20th anniversary and cleared the first 3 levels. Never played it before. It's bullshit on keyboard so I mapped it to a Dualshock and it's surprisingly pretty managable. The only problems are the ledge auto jumping sometimes doesn't work, strafe speed is stupidly slow, and you have to be standing over an item directly to pick it up. Using the ATI Rage Windows version with FLAC music, widescreen FOV, and windowed mode.
>>
>>3617904
Kys
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>3617882
N-Gage 'cause I'm hipster as fuck boi
>>
>>3617882
Unfinished business version, and it's better on pc anyway.
>>3618083
No they're not.
https://youtu.be/VutzIK3DqZE
>>
PC version, right?
>>
>>3618637
No. Saturn
>>
>>3618747
disgusting
>>
>>3618543
This tbqh
>>
>>3618632
Water is crap on pc and the way the palette is rendered is goofy. Not to mention the missing/replaced background song and ambient noises on PC. The only leg up PC has on PSX is the extra levels. Like I said, outside of TR 1 and 2, PC is the way to go.
>>
>>3618806
Genuine 3dfx version probably had better water
>>
>>3618832
Then I'd say go for PC. Speaking of which, you can play Unfinished Business on psx now, video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BpwHiaYZqc
>>
File: Cvae3ohWYAA_SWA[1].jpg (232KB, 1200x913px) Image search: [Google]
Cvae3ohWYAA_SWA[1].jpg
232KB, 1200x913px
>>3618806
>Water is crap on pc
eh?
>>
>>3617882
I've been playing the original on Vita and it looks quite nice.
>>
>>3618747
worst version that is
>>
I tested both pc and ps1, and the ps1 controls are way more clunky and unresponsive compared to the pc. you can patch the pc soundtrack to pc version. the only downside is the colors are a bit dull.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.