[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
bosses you hate
>>
Pluto from Astro Boy: Omega Factor. Fucking asshole is a tank.
>>
>>3615213
Was there a single boss in Diddy Kong Racing that wasn't a cheap piece of shit?
>>
>>3615238
This. Most rage ever.
>>
>>3615238
>>3615345
git gud
>>
>>3615238
The dinosaur wasn't too bad, and I recall the Walrus seeming to be even easier as you couldn't fall off the track.

The Octopus (who I swear just kept screaming ALCOHOL! whenever he dropped a mine) was where it all started to go downhill.
>>
>>3615226
Not retro, dumbass.
>>
>>3615238
The second Wizpig race was MUCH easier than the first. It took me days to finally beat the first one, but I beat the second one on my 4th or 5th try.
>>
>>3616204
>It took me days to finally beat the first one

did you let go of A when boosting?
>>
>>3616419
Yep, the problem I had was not going into the water on the corners, and then once you finally pass him, not getting pushed off the road by that fat fuck.
>>
>>3616419
I didn't know that when I did it the first time. STILL beat him. (After like two days.) That's bragging rights.

You have to literally get in front of him and use his kicks to jut you forward, and not get stepped on.
>>
>>3615689
Excluding Wizpig I rank the bosses Octopus > Walrus > Dragon > Triceratops

Races with the Walrus were always clutch as hell when I played, and I remember the second race with the Dragon where he leaves fireballs being a little annoying

The Triceratops was cake though, especially since he was so easy to spam missiles on
>>
>>3616204
FFS there were 2 races with this shitehawk? I gave up on the first one.

>>3616419
>did you let go of A when boosting?
Don't know about this trick or whatever it is.
>>
File: Barbos.png (81KB, 200x256px) Image search: [Google]
Barbos.png
81KB, 200x256px
As a kid this asshole took me more to beat than the entire world 6
>>
>>3615213
Tap accelerate rapidly instead of holding it down you go much faster.

It's documented on youtube if you don't believe me.
>>
Gyorg from Majora's Mask
>>
>>3617905
Is that a bug or deliberate? I remember on F1 Exhaust Heat you could go really fast by alternating gears really fast (with a turbo pad ideally). Pretty sure that was accidental.
>>
>>3617414
>Don't know about this trick

When you ran over a boost pad/zipper you had to let go of the gas. The boost would be noticeably stronger (and green instead of purple,)

As a kid, I remember being told of a Trick that after the boost, you could hold the gas during the exhaust for even more of a boost. Don't know how true that was
>>
File: you fell off didnt you.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
you fell off didnt you.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.