[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he, dare I say it, our guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Tom Kalinske with Sanic.jpg (92KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Kalinske with Sanic.jpg
92KB, 660x330px
Was he, dare I say it, our guy?
>>
Shut the fuck up
>>
ITT: failed memes
>>
>>3610842
YES!
>>
>>3611060
But he fucked up the Saturn's launch and caused SoJ to hate America in the fifth gen.
>>
File: berniSt.jpg (95KB, 337x492px) Image search: [Google]
berniSt.jpg
95KB, 337x492px
>>3610842
He our guy
>>
>>3610842
If you have to ask, then no.
>>
He made an amazing Japanese arcade-inspired system popular in north america, can't shit on him for that. I'm glad genesis took off like it did because its one of my favorite consoles. Don't know why that gets him a lot of hate.
>>
>>3610842
Why do you faggots need to communicate in /tv/ memes? Do you do this shit in real life?

>"That'll be $4.99, sir."
>"What did he mean by this?"
>>
File: af6.jpg (13KB, 399x350px) Image search: [Google]
af6.jpg
13KB, 399x350px
>>3611096
You /out/ta here
>>
>>3610842

I'm amazed at the amount of shit he had to deal with just within Sega as a company to get the Genesis up there with the SNES. Who knows what a Sega/Sony Saturn would've looked like?
>>
>>3611601
Sega/SGI would have been better.

It's demeaning for Sega to have to rely on shitters like Sony.
>>
>>3610842
Just remember hhis failures caused the birth of xbox
>>
File: grabpussy.jpg (55KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
grabpussy.jpg
55KB, 720x720px
>>3612036
You mean SoJ's greed and envy of their American branch being superior, driving them to sabotage their own company because of muh nippon pride.

Kalinske and Stolar did nothing wrong.
>>
>>3612049
t. Kalinske.
>>
>>3611274
People forget that Kainske wasn't even employed by Sega until after the Genesis was launched in the U.S. and Sega was already pushing the system as the "mature gamer's" console of choice due to all the celebrity-endorsed games in its early lineup. Kalinske's only big contribution was forcing Sega to make Sonic 1 into the pack-in game, which admittedly did help move more units.
>>
>>3611092
read a book, Japan fucked up Saturn's launch by not telling USA a single fucking thing

>>3611274
because you have a bunch of Japanese dickriders who can't accept the fact that Japan basically sabotaged any chance Sega of America had at long-term success

>>3612049
oh, look, someone who has read a book

>>3612320
this is the most glossed-over, chery-picked statement I have ever read

Kalinske walked into a sorry-ass, half-baked launch and assembled a team that skyrocketed Sega and the Genesis into success in America.

Read a book
>>
Why did Tom allow the 32X to happen? Did he seriously think it could compete against the Saturn?
>>
>>3612584
Think of it (loosely) as the 90's version of the base PS4 and PS4 Pro
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.