[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PEEKABOO YOU FUCK YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Kingpin_-_Box_Front.jpg (46KB, 420x532px) Image search: [Google]
Kingpin_-_Box_Front.jpg
46KB, 420x532px
PEEKABOO YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>3609795
I remember playing this back in high school. Enjoyed it a lot, and the extreme profanity was really funny to me back then. The art style reminds me of GTA2 for some reason.
>>
What's all the commotion?
>>
Really doesn't hold up. Also no source port for this idtech 2 game, you know what that means.
>>
>>3609841
Hey man you got a dollar?
>>
Get the fuck out of my foyer!
>>
Hey.
>>
What are some good level 1 songs?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slG-LzAFir4
>>
I remember reading in a book that this was shown at E3 after Columbine but they were so worried that only journalists were allowed to see it and the entire showing took place in an unmarked booth with black curtains around it
>>
>>3612024
Because some older games have issues when running them on modern hardware/software that didn't exist when it launched? Doubt that's the issue with Kingpin but there are legitimate reasons for wanting a sourceport and if you suggest building an entire computer with the hardware that was around when the game originally came out then either you're incredibly sheltered or fucking retarded because no one has time for that shit just for one game.
>>
>>3610505
Fuck me? No, fuck you you piece of shit, now it's thirty dollars to get in.
>>
This game had really fucking good A.I. I think the A.I was programmed by a guy who used to make Quake bots. The A.I can navigate around the levels really well.
>>
So what's up
>>
CHECKMATE FOOL
>>
>>3612830
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNDUN
>>
>>3612830
Bout ta mash deez niggaz mane
>>
File: 20 dollars.webm (318KB, 632x476px) Image search: [Google]
20 dollars.webm
318KB, 632x476px
>>
FUCKAH
>>
>>3612024
every /vr/ PC game should have its source code released

should be a law
>>
This was an innovative game for a couple of reasons. I liked how it had only 3 models for characters but 3 part sectional skins with optional hats and cigarettes. I also liked how you said something insulting after you killed someone,not when you died,as a cute touch. And thirdly,I liked Bagman,which made money the goal and everyone could participate in its gathering and guarding raiding and stealing.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.