[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to start pic related what am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Paper Mario (U).png (121KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Paper Mario (U).png
121KB, 320x240px
Want to start pic related
what am I in for?
>>
Some mild fun for 15 hours. Pretty good game, great style, but ridiculously easy. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>3608990
A fun game that will have you running for the sequel and the Mario & Luigi games.
>>
File: paper_peachcake-noscale.jpg (131KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
paper_peachcake-noscale.jpg
131KB, 620x349px
A beautifully crafted game with witty dialogues and a lot of charm in every corner of the game.

It is easy but it's not boring, because it is well paced, and the game doesn't let you grind, so you can't be over-leveled. Managing the badge system is what can make the game easier or harder. If you use badge points for HP and general defense purposes, the game will be easy, but you can use offensive ones that will make fights more exciting but also harder. You can leave that for a second playthrough though. Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>3609034
>Enjoy the ride.
Best piece of advice is right here OP.

Don't worry about leveling up just always go with what you want and what feels like the right upgrade to you.
>>
File: BridgesChapter1.png (416KB, 740x505px) Image search: [Google]
BridgesChapter1.png
416KB, 740x505px
A fun time
>>
>>3608990
A decent follow-up to Mario RPG. It borrows some of the mechanics but these are two different games. But it's good on it's own.
>>
File: pm.jpg (115KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pm.jpg
115KB, 640x480px
I never played Paper Mario, but I started up Thousand Year Door for the first time a week or so ago.
Pretty nice game. Not difficult, but it is entertaining.
Feels like it drags on for a little bit every now and then, though.
>>
>>3608990
A steaming pile of shit in comparison to Super Mario RPG
>>
An easy but surprisingly fun game

Play the first 2 (and super if you REALLY like the series) and pretend they never made any more games because unless tabata suggests that paper mario remake for NX the series is dead

>>3610401
Do you hate fun?
>>
>>3611261
What's not fun about Super Mario RPG.
>>
>>3611963
what's not fun about paper mario?
>>
>>3612127
Far too linear.
>>
>>3610401
Yeah, Super Mario RPG is a steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>3612130
how does that make i ta steaming pile of shit
>>
>>3612137
By being too linear. Explain how a game on the SNES had more immersive environment than a game on the N64
>>
>>3612142
i dunno maybe it's because you're a giant faggot who's playing the game for the wrong reason?
>>
>>3612151
rude
>>
>>3612154
s-sorry

but honestly paper mario isn't the same type of game as super mario rpg so if you're playing it expecting the same experience you're not going to have a good time

most people say that the m&l rpgs come close to super mario RPG although i wouldn't know because i never got the chance to play super mario RPG due to nintendo shafting PAL regions because they couldn't have been bothered to develop a PAL version of the SA1 chip
>>
>>3610401
SMRPG is a fucking slog.
>>
>>3608990
A lot of glitches. YouTube Stryker7x
>>
>>3610401

>>3612131
>>3612180
>>3612127
>>3612160

No offense, but really you'd think that kind of obvious /v/ tier bait would at least find some difficulty picking up here
>>
>>3614139
It isn't bait. I really don't like Paper Mario but loved Super Mario RPG.
>>
>>3614262
Such shitty, shitty /v/-tier bait.
>>
>>3610391
I played Thousand Year Door and loved it. Tried to go backwards to Paper Mario 64 and it felt so clunky compared to TYD.

This is when I learned to always play franchises chronologically if they span multiple consoles.
>>
>>3612180
Compared to any other SNES RPG? No.
>>
>>3608990
There will be a screen asking you to press start. Do that. You can take it from there.
>>
>>3610391
I disliked the Tree, and final chapter part where you had to revisit all the places. Glitz Pit was my favorite on the first run, recently replayed it and the Train mystery with the bgm became my new favorite.

>>3614690
Same here. I didnt hate Paper Mario but TTYD is an excellent sequel so I spoiled myself on the expectations of original Paper Mario. Also no optional dungeon like 100 trials is disappointing, Paper Mario was too easy.( I remember getting my ass handed to me at the final castle and trial floors 80-99 the first time)

>>3608990
That said TTYD had a strong base to build from, takes an hour before you get the item pendant for action button, combat gets more interesting after that point. If you plan to play on N64 emulator, save often as crashes are common. 20 health is more than enough for the majority of the game, then a split between flower/badge points as needed. You can cheese a lot of the non multi hit enemies with stone caps and have your partner kill things from behind if you struggle somewhere.
>>
>>3612160
Actually, the SA-1 chip did find its way to PAL regions. Kirby Super Star (here called "Kirby Super Fun Pack") and Dragonball Z Hyper Dimension are them as far as I remember.
>>
>>3614689
Nice try, fag. I'll give it a 3/10 because I've now responded to you twice
>>
>>3612151
This isn't /b/, cut that shit out
>>
>>3608990
you're in for the funniest cock juggling fun.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.