[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which ps1 game should I play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4308.jpg (152KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4308.jpg
152KB, 500x615px
I got most of these for very cheap/free over the years with a few exceptions, I've only really played the fighting games and a little chrono trigger and castlevania which was awesome. Help me choose

Mk trilogy
Castlevania:sotn
Marvel superheros
ff 7/8/9/chronicle/anthology
Alundra
Darkstalkers
Hexen
Doom
Darkstone
Legend of mana
Diablo
Megaman x4/5/6/legends 2
Ogre battle
Castlevania chronicles
Marvel vs sf
Thps 2
Vigilante 8
RE 3
Super puzzle fighter 2
Frogger
Reloaded
Mk subzero
Oddworld
Oddworld exodus
Wild arms 2
Re: directors cut
Azure dreams
Duke nukem: time to kill

What should I play tonight?
>>
>>3607001
All of those games are very different, anon, meaning there are a lot of factors to consider. Do you friends to play with? If not, rule out the fighters.

IMO, play FF7/Castlevania SotN and THPS2/Oddworld alternating. I personally like to have one heavy game and one light that I alternate at any given time (Secret of Mana and Wario Land right now).
>>
>>3607014
I've played THPS pretty extensively and a little castlevania before, I'm not that good at sotn even though i'm a pretty big fan of the castlevania series. I've wanted to play oddworld for a bit. I also have lots of weed and am unemployed right now.

I feel like I have more games somewhere around here, I know silent hill is missing from that list.
>>
>>3607001
Resident Evil is an extremely defining game for the Playstation. How do you not have Tomb Raider?
>>
>>3607001
Ogre battle is one of the best and most unique games ever made. That said I'm playing xenogears for the first time and am enjoying it very much
>>
>>3607023
I tried playing ogre battle. I bought it a few months back for a few dollars cheaper than ebay price because I saw it at my local used game store and thought it looked cool. I legit couldn't figure out what to do at the starting? maybe i'm just stupid I might try it again
>>
>>3607019
I actually have tomb raider 3 now that I think of it.

yeah, i need to get tomb raider and and the crash and spyro games.
>>
Its getting late and im trying to stay up til my friend gets off work in an hour and a half to smoke with him.

Should I play ogre battle?
>>
>>3607001
play mega man x4 it's fucking great
>>
SOTN or Alundra.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.