[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got a vita. Can you guys recommend me good Ps1 JRPGs I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1478578071741.jpg (8KB, 300x183px) Image search: [Google]
1478578071741.jpg
8KB, 300x183px
I just got a vita. Can you guys recommend me good Ps1 JRPGs I can play?

The only one I ever played back then was Legend of Dragoon and it became my favorite game ever. I know to check out the Final Fantasies, but what less known ones should I check out ?
>>
>>3606936
>less known ones
That's tough.
I do recommend Breath of Fire 3 and IV. 3 still remains my favorite adventure in an RPG and IV has my favorite presentation on top of looking great.
>>
>>3606936
I'm not sure I would qualify any of these as lesser-known, but they're worth playing in any case:

Valkyrie Profile
Star Ocean 2
Vagrant Story
Parasite Eve

The King's Field games and Shadow Tower are pretty good as well, but I'm not sure how playable they would be on the Vita due to the control scheme.
>>
>>3606936
>Legend of Dragoon
That game is shit. You'll probably love Suikoden 2.
>>
>>3606936
You know there's a wiki and several charts for this kind of stuff, right?

I'm all for giving specific recommendations when someone makes a very specific request but owning a vita means nothing and legend of dragoon is just one popular bad game. At the very least you could do some preliminary research and then ask for our suggestions afterwards.
>>
>>3606936
I haven't been keeping up, has the Vita been hacked to the extent the original PSP was yet?

i.e. can I pick one up cheap and stick a load of emulators on it?
>>
>>3607340
Not to the original extant of the psp. But you can run game gear and ported retroarch systems pretty easily.

There's beta testing for the temporary firmware going on. Check wololo.net
>>
File: 210096.jpg (31KB, 538x550px) Image search: [Google]
210096.jpg
31KB, 538x550px
Not one, not two, not three but 4 amazing RPGs!
>>
File: 10876-1.jpg (682KB, 1738x1560px) Image search: [Google]
10876-1.jpg
682KB, 1738x1560px
This and Wild Arms may be of your interest
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.