[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody played best game for NES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: intenemies.png (7KB, 246x157px) Image search: [Google]
intenemies.png
7KB, 246x157px
I kid you not this game was awesome.

God doesnt exist because if God did exist this game would be bigger than Mario
>>
If you existed you would give us a name so that we can confirm it for ourselves.
>>
Dinowarz! the poster in nintendo power was alot cooler than the game. The game was ok but that poster was a work of art.
>>
>>3602858
Hey, how about giving us the name of the game so we can try it for ourselves?
>>
>>3603038
Dynowarz: Destruction of Spondylus

Also OP was full of shit, it's a wonderful concept but a very mediocre game. You alternate between driving a dinosaur mech in linear beatemup type levels and fighting on foot against drones in painfully floaty platforming levels.

I remember distinctly that in either form you had a MASSIVE HP bar by NES standards but there were way too many bullshit moments where you can be easily knocked into a pit
>>
File: 2361693-nes_dynowarz.jpg (3MB, 1534x2100px) Image search: [Google]
2361693-nes_dynowarz.jpg
3MB, 1534x2100px
>>3603090
I mean look how radical this shit is

That's box art that flies off a shelf
>>
>>3603090
you are wrong game is awesome. best game of 8-bit era.

Dino sections are best fighting on NES. On foot seciton is some of the best platforming on the NES. Graphics are among best for NES and the art is awesome.

For some reason this game was never popular but to people who played it it is widely agreed that it is best game of 8-bit era.
>>
>>3602858
Jesus fucking H. Christ dude...this is your third thread on this barely mediocre pile of drek in the last two months. I can't even imagine how shit your existence must be that you feel the need to desperately build up a game to justify your existence.

People, seriously: this game was a good concept(mecha-dinos, FUCK YEAH!), but the execution was handled VERY poorly. As >>3603090 said, there are a LOT of bullshit moments. Unlimited continues(as far as I know) mitigate this somewhat, but those don't do anything about the fact that each planet/level consists of the same pattern: robo-dino level > robo-dino boss > enter chamber > platforming level > computer brain boss > go back to dino > warp to next planet.

Waste of a cart, waste of HD space...but that's just my opinion.

Now watch OP try to defend his massively rose-colored nostalgia with cliches from the 80s.
>>
>>3603312
>(as far as I know)

Sounds like you haven't plagued it and OP has.

Your formula for mediocre stage design sounds a little more complex than the majority of games for that time.

Why hate on a guy so hard for liking a game you haven't even played?

How the fuck is your life better than his?
>>
Best SNES game is when you start off as a small organism and evolve in different ways as you eat other organisms
>>
>>3603418
you got it man.

Nobody has played this game yet they bash it. I want the rest of /vr/ to actually play it instead of hating it due to one bad review.
>>
File: e-v-o-search-for-eden-usa.png (270KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
e-v-o-search-for-eden-usa.png
270KB, 475x347px
>>3603425
You're talking about this game. It's alright
>>
>>3603096
I love the "I'm pooping myself right now" face on the robodude.
>>
>>3603937
no
>>
>>3603418
Yeah, I haven't plagued it with my constant glowing false reviews. I played it quite regularly as a kid however, and I've tried it numerous times as an adult(short spurts, admittedly, which is why I don't recall immediately whether continues are unlimited or not).
I do not hate on people who like games that I don't care for...what I DO hate on is the same guy perpetuating the same lie on the same game over and over in a short span of time.
And finally, my life is better because well...to start, I don't post threads like this. We could go into the minutia of it, but you don't really care, and I don't care enough to give it to you.

>>3603913
Dude, I hated this game before GameFAQs was a thing. My opinion has not changed AFTER GameFAQs became a thing. The game is dated shit that tried to coast on robo-dinos. End of story.
You like it? That's fine. But stop with your glowing reviews...be fucking honest instead of jerking off all over it. THAT is what makes your posts completely worthless
>>
>>3605173
lies. Capcom paid lots of money to make false reviews of this game because it was too good.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.