[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nes mini reviews are out. But hows the controller? Anyone got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 593954_gcb_b.png (76KB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
593954_gcb_b.png
76KB, 254x254px
Nes mini reviews are out. But hows the controller? Anyone got a decent review for that?
>>
Aren't these not available for purchase until the 11th?
>>
>>3599939
It's a common industry practice for well-known reviewers to get things before the street date, usually from the developer or publisher.
>>
>>3599948
Well I don't trust industry reviewers because so many of them get paid off. I'll wait to hear from actual people come the 11th.
>>
>>3599929
Considering that the NES Mini is just a chinese-tier emulation toy for children, I doubt the controllers are very high quality
>>
>>3599965
>toy for children
Hey, just like the NES. How about that.

The difference is this is an official Nintendo product. Seal of quality and everything. OP isn't the only one who's curious about how these new controllers compare to the originals.
>>
>>3599929
Its short. The cable is like 3 feet long.
>>
>>3599984
But it's meant to plug into a wiimote which is wireless anyway, so that's a moot point.
>>
File: Super-Mario-Bros-Necktie[1].jpg (68KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
Super-Mario-Bros-Necktie[1].jpg
68KB, 500x384px
>>3599965
>chinese-tier emulation toy for children

Super Mario Bros is serious business
>>
File: snesclassiccontroller1.jpg (57KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
snesclassiccontroller1.jpg
57KB, 560x420px
>>3599965
Heh but i got one them club nintendo snes controllers and that was great, and since i already got the usb adapator i was thinking id grab a nes mini controller. But no info on there quility yet.
>>
>>3599993
according to ign the dpad, etc are improved over the original. only molded after an old nes controller.
>>
>>3599993
How much did you pay for that? I thought they went for stupid prices
>>
>>3600094
Apparently they've been hovering around the same price as when they first released. I thought they'd be more.
I bought a Japanese version for $65 loose in 2010, and they're still around the same price.
>>
>>3600094
About £10, had a bunch of reward stars back from through the gamecube/wii gba/nds eras, just needed a few more so got some more stars from ebay and just ordred it. Though think it was an Japan or Euro only reward.
>>
>>3599984
It's 2.5 feet actually.
>>
File: IMG_0816.jpg (227KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0816.jpg
227KB, 1000x667px
>>3599993
i'd rather pick up one of these tbqh
>>
>>3599993
>>3600860
Same here, I think I spent just nearly every star I'd ever earned on it lol. It feels surprisingly the same as my actual SNES controller, accounting for the age of the original I mean. The only discernable difference I could find was the trigger labels are indented instead of printed on.
>>
Why would I trust the same reviewers who praised the Retron 5?
>>
>>3601082
Shame the gamecube button layout is complete trash.
>>
>>3599986
It doesn't work with the mini when plugged into a wiimote. It has to be connected directly to thw mini to use
>>
>>3601109
But anon, my wife and I love it ;3
>>
>>3601254
Funny, because the people in the focus group thought different. Has Nintendo ever hand selected you to test their products? No? Then fuck off.
>>
>>3601109
>Why would I trust the same reviewers who praised the Retron 5?

I didn't see any reviewers who did that.
>>
>>3601354
gamecube layout is complete trash
also the layout was picked because it IS a gamecube controller, retard
>>
>>3601354
wow rude
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.