[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who never liked this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: msdos_Mega_Man_1990_0.jpg (65KB, 635x384px) Image search: [Google]
msdos_Mega_Man_1990_0.jpg
65KB, 635x384px
Am I the only one who never liked this game?
>>
>>3599895
Maan FUCK this game!
>>
>>3599895
I thought that sketcz was the only person (and I use that term lightly) that defended this shit.
>>
>>3599895
No, because the early PC "Mega Man" games (I hesitate to use that name) are horrific trash. Not worth anybody's time
>>
I had both this and the DOS mega man 3 as a kid, MM1 for DOS is probably one of the worst games I've ever played.
>>
>>3599895
This honestly was my introduction to the MM franchise. It put me off them for a long, long, long ass time.
>>
>>3600041
I bought DOS MM3 at a computer show many years ago for a buck. I was less than 10 and had very little concept of PC games

I was still horribly disappointed
>>
This is usually the point where some dingus pipes up defending the game.

Is there a single human being who actually LIKED the dos mega man games? There must be someone autistic enough to obsess over every detail of the game like pannenkoek. Maybe they don't record themselves
>>
>>3600140

I won't defend it, but I will say even the "beloved" DOS platformers aren't any better.
>>
They're awful games. They're tied to the PC clock speed and always run too fast. I only played it because it was packed it with the PC version of Street Fighter 2 I bought.
>>
>>3600154

Do you remember if it also included Street Fighter 2010?
>>
File: 1437370287238.jpg (1MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1437370287238.jpg
1MB, 2816x2112px
>>3599895
I think you and this guy aren't gonna get along
>>
>>3600482
I don;t see any dos floppy diskettes in that picture
>>
>>3599895
No, but...
>>3600041
...this opinion is rather aberrant, it's the second of these games that's most wholeheartedly considered an abomination.

>>3599935
>are horrific trash.
I read that as flash.

>>3600140
Yeah, I suppose. It copied nicely, and the sonicman stage was cute.

>>3600149
Fuck you, skyroads kicked ass!
>>
>>3600484
The boxen are right there together. Presumably he has the X with the gamepad and the one without.
>>
>>3600479
That was probably Street Fighter 1 on either the bad SF2 or the good Super SF2.

>>3600108
It's among /vr/'s candidates for worst 100 games ever made...

Action 52
Back to the Future
Beat 'Em & Eat 'Em
Big Rigs
Bubsy 3D
Catfight
Custer's Revenge
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
Extreme Paintbrawl
Friday the 13th
Kasumi Ninja
Pac-Man (Atari 2600)
Plumbers Don't Wear Ties
Superman 64
South Park (PS1)
The Crow: City of Angels
The Flowers of Robert Mapplethorpe
Waterworld
Extreme Rodeo
Extreme Watersports
Discipline, Record of a Crusade (purely as a game)
Double Dragon 3 (not the NES version)
Megaman #2: Megaman 3
Simpsons, Bart Versus the World
Simpsons, Virtual Springfield
Independance Day
3d Cyber Puck
Blaze and Blade, Eternal Quest
Pray for Death
Iron and Blood, warriors of Ravenloft
Full Strength Strongman Competition
Search for the Golden Dolphin
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>3600713
>"/vr/'s candidates for the 100 worst games ever made" is a bunch of games e-celebs told them were bad.
kek. You guys aren't even hiding it anymore.
>>
>>3600713
>That was probably Street Fighter 1 on either the bad SF2 or the good Super SF2.

No, I'm pretty sure it was SF 2010, the platforming game. It came with the DOS version of SFII The World Warrior. I remember it being as bad as the Mega Man games.
Somehow I can't find anything online about it, nothing on the internet that I could find mentions this DOS version of SF2010 that I'm sure I played. I'm sure because I remember seeing this game, "Street Fighter 2010" on my PC, and thinking it was awful, I thought it was a sort of pirate shareware bullshit. Then many years later I learned that there was an actual SF 2010 released for NES. However, according to wikipedia and every other site that Google retrieves, the only version is the NES version and various VC releases. No mention of this shit DOS port, probably made by the same people that made Mega Man 1 and 3.
>>
File: bartvssm.png (75KB, 488x427px) Image search: [Google]
bartvssm.png
75KB, 488x427px
>>3600713

Bart VS games aren't even bad, there's hundreds, probably thousands of games worse than those.
>>
>>3600882
Oh, the first level of the genesis version of Bart vs. the Space Mutants was indeed really nice. Doesn't mean there wasn't an awful game among the flood of Simpsons licensed titles.
>>
>>3600832
Do you expect people to have played enough games to make a top 100 worst list? Also, if you hate "e-celebs", then why do you know so many of the games they've played?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.