[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMW Hacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: vldc_00000.png (11KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
vldc_00000.png
11KB, 256x224px
I created a torrent with 260 SMW hacks downloaded from SMW central (rated 3.5+). This allows you to skip the annoying process of applying each hack to a copy of the SMW rom (since SMW central doesn't like to infringe).

The magnetic link is too long to post but you should be able to find it via 1337x search.
>>
out of curioisty are there any hacks that have the exact same gameplay and level design, but simply offer an aesthetic change?
>>
I am trying to dl with seedbox. Doesn't seem there are any seeders. OP Are you seeding?
>>
>>3598165
I think it might be fixed now.
>>
>>3598164
No idea. Honestly, I've played maybe 4 of the hacks that I put in the torrent and they weren't that great. If you guys find a good one let me know
>>
>>3598169
I will seedbox it for a few hours. 40gig seed connection.
>>
>>3598175
Thank you sir
>>
>>3598158
>>
>>3598158
>Peachpuff Peaks

lewd
>>
>>3598204
https://1337x.immunicity.date/torrent/1866350/Super-Mario-World-fan-hack-ROMs-SNES-Super-Nintendo/
>>
>Already have 1000 hack roms of SMW
>There still games I dont have
This trigger me
>>
>>3598261
make a torrent of the 1k, I'd download it
>>
>>3598247
magnet/torrent/direct -> 404 + banner
>>
>>3598296
oops forgot that part. I can never upload to itorrents but torrage and btcache should be working now
>>
>>3598291
I download it from here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7yS4WeM6TtSM3RRR2VkX1dqRVU/view?usp=drive_web
>>
>>3598305
err I guess I lied. btcache must have me blocked (or rather my vpn) because I upload it, it says the right hash, gives a link to download it, then when I go to download it it says not found.

Torrage has a working .torrent file
>>
>>3598308
Awesome, thanks!
>>
>>3598158
You can create a small script to automate the process. Just saying. Any gorgeous looking hacks you can recommend?
>>
how many of these have garbage programming and only work on ZSNES?
>>
>>3599215
how do I script in windows?
>>
>>3599367
It's 2016, surely even SMWCentral has abandoned that emulator by now.
...r-right?

At least it shoud be better than Mario 64, where not a single hack actually works outside of shitty emus.
>>
is there like a list of good hacks like pic related that work on real hardware?
I heard a lot of hacks only work on emulators (ugh)
>>
>>3599919
Use cygwin.
>>
>>3600289
Newer hacks are more friendly to accurate emulators but there's still a majority of legacy hacks that only work with ZSNES unfortunately.
>>
>>3600289
>It's 2016, surely even SMWCentral has abandoned that emulator by now.
>...r-right?
Got bad news for you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.