[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's their name ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: blue-guy.png (2KB, 213x232px) Image search: [Google]
blue-guy.png
2KB, 213x232px
Hello /vr/, first time posting on this board !
I'm desperately trying to find two PC games I used to play when I was a kid. Could you help me ? Even the narrowest clue could help me.
I think they ran on Windows 98, but they could have been released earlier. They weren't big games, maybe even not "good" games, since my standards were lower back then.

In the first game, there was a bunch of chicken on the screen, inside fences, moving both horizontally and vertically (since the view was top-down).
The aim of the game, if there was one, was (as far as I remember) to simply kill the chickens (but you could also add more, to double the fun). To this end, you had a bunch of weapons, from gun to atomic bomb. There was also a "weapon" which did nothing else than capture chickens in bubbles which then raised them until the bubble popped and the chicken went back to meet the ground in a pleasant sound of spurting viscera and blood.
Yes I was a kid, and yes it amused me... A lot.

The second game was a platform game. The character was a simple round blue guy with two round feet. He looks like picture related. I think the first level (I didn't really get further) took place in a nuclear plant, since there was some kind of green radioactive goo under the platform and barrels with the yellow radioactive logo on it.

If any of these two descriptions tells you anything, don't hesitate to speak ! A link would of course be welcome, but I try to not have that kind of expectations.

I really hope to find them one day, it's been years since I've started to look !

Thanks /vr/ !
>>
I can't speak for the first one, but the second one sounds kind of like Putty from 1992.
>>
>>3595838
Good try, unfortunately, it's not that one... The graphics were much simpler and flat. My little blue guy REALLY looked like in the first picture.
>>
>>3595824
Not really sure about the level, but the spherical guy reminds me of Fury of the Furries.
>>
>>3595824
i'm sure i've seen the second game at some point
you could edit the levels with the notepad and there was only one kind of stage - that nuclear plant, there was nothing more to it
i don't remember its name or if it was the demo though, so have a bump
>>
>>3595824
>chickens
moorhuhn?
>>
>>3595824
Blob Factory
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.