[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my favorite retro game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1407078638881302824.png (20KB, 800x413px) Image search: [Google]
1407078638881302824.png
20KB, 800x413px
>>
I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say it's also the only retro game you've played, isn't it, kiddo?
>>
>>3595802
I remember playing dat shit on my super Nintendo, it had way better graphics though.
>>
>>3595825
mario all-stars, this game is superior to that version. Way more advanced.
>>
>>3595825
That one isnt /vr/ approved
>having saves
Fuck dat
>>
>>3595810
Wow, this guy projects. He must be hardcore.
>>
>>3595825
I prefer the original. I'm good enough at the game to do a decent warp speedrun, so even small inaccuracies or bug fixes in a port could screw me up.
>>
>>3595810
you're the coolest dad i ever had, daddo!
>>
>>3596124
boy you best be gettin back in that room before I whip you again
>>
>plebeian
smb3
>contrarian
smb2
>patrician
smb
>>
>>3596163
>implying disliking smb3 isn't contrarian
>>
>>3596163
Such a special snowflalke.
>>
TOPKEK

I tricked you all!

This is Mario Maker Remake of level.
>>
>>3597260
Zounds and gadzooks! We've been bamboozled, lads!
>>
>>3597260
Then why is there no drop shadow on everything, huh? Explain that.
>>
File: rtgh.gif (88KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
rtgh.gif
88KB, 480x270px
>>3597260
We've been smeckledorfed!
>>
>>3597272
>>3598316

Well I fooled you. I fooled you. I got pigiron. I got pigiron. I got old pigiron.

Just goes to show nobody can tell difference between SMM and SMB
>>
>>3599052
Except for me. >>3598314
>>
>>3597260
You fucker
>>
>>3599551
you werent called out
>>
>>3600009
>nobody can tell difference between SMM and SMB
>nobody
He's calling everyone in the world out.
>>
>>3600703
Let's face it poster said this after OP told them about the trick. He tricked us all.
>>
>>3595802

Nintendo is for children.
>>
>>3601950
Nintendo is for everyone.

Mario is best platformer ever. It is so good nobody can tell difference between the 80s game and the most recent release in 2015.
>>
what the fuck is this thread
this is worse than ps1/psx discussions or castlevania threads when super castlevania iv is mentioned
>>
>>3602853
Super Castlevania iv is good game.

Mario is better
>>
>>3603910
Not even the remotely same types of games. I love both equally for different reasons. Comparing one to the other means you're not a real fan of either.
>>
>>3602853
This thread seems like lighthearted fun to me. If you prefer Castlevania threads I guess I could call you a faggot, would that make you feel more at home?
>>
>>3602853
The only thing bad about Castlevania threads are faux fans. It's always shit like:
>x castlevania is harder and then people bring up x68k or Haunted castle for some reason
>x castlevania is better than x and then they bring up difficulty
>classicvania > metroidvania and then I close the thread because while I like classicvanias more I'm not about to shit on fans of metroidvanias

The polar opposite of this however is when there's a "Castlevania" thread and it's nothing but people who say shit like "Aria of Sorrow was my first Castlevania!"
and I fucking die inside.

In short, the quality of Castlevania threads in /vr/ has hit the shitter.
>>
>>3603943
of ALL the stupid and shitty opinions and things kids say, Aria of Sorrow being their first Castlevania is not too rage inducing to me

If it was a 3D Castlevania I would disregard their existence
>>
>>3604245
>first Castlevania being 64 or Lament of Innocence
Jesus the thought alone is horrifying.
>>
>>3604250
It is pretty funny, if those were my introduction, I would hate Castlevania

Aria of Sorrow, I see it as the next generation of SOTN, and SOTN already is a debate amongst the original Castlevania fans, so I deem it as part of the whole discussion

>the quality....has hit the shitter
This is really unfortunate and I blame the worst of /v/ who are only leaking out more and more into here as time goes by
>>
>>3603927
mario is way better bro
>>
>>3604272
Mario is awesome. That is why mario gameplay is considered awesome even today.
>>
>>3604245
>People being younger than me
Disgusting.
>>
>>3595827
I'm seriously starting to wonder if this is mega-bait or pure retardation.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.