[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Smart Phone for Emulating Retro Consoles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Logitech-Powershell-4.jpg (57KB, 560x326px) Image search: [Google]
Logitech-Powershell-4.jpg
57KB, 560x326px
So cracks about gaming on mobile phones aside, is there a good phone set up for emulating retro games? I'm thinking something like pic related so I have an actual controller with buttons and all that, but I'm not sure what's good. I tried Googling various terms, but it's nothing but click bait and ads. I suppose I could just hack a PSP, but I'm looking at getting a new phone soon anyway, so I figured I'd ask you folks.
>>
>we have this or a similar thread at least once a day, all from retards begging to be spoon-fed

>Wut phone shuud I get?
Read the fucking reviews for the phone. Look at the emulators you want, does that phone have the power to run it fine? Sorry to inform you, this part will involve using your brain.

>controls?
You either use the touch screen, or get one of those clip-on controllers. Those are your options. As for which of the controllers are best, READ THE FUCKING REVIEWS.

Now learn to do your own research and stop being a waste of oxygen.
>>
>>3595650
>at least
This board isn't fucking fast enough to get daily threads like this, you fucking sperg. Let alone multiple ones.
>>
"Smart"phones and tablets (normie devices) are the LEAST authentic way of doing retrogaming.
>>
>>3595782
I love this shitpost.
>>
>>3595782
No one asked.
>>
Emus are great on android and I would use them exclusively with an external co troller if the lag wasn't so bad. Guess I'm stuck emulating with my Wii and CRT until they make a tablet where I can actually beat mike Tyson's punch out
>>
>>3595635
The real answer is to ask /g/, or maybe the Xperia play.
>>
i guess portable power generator, bring famicom etc. in backpack and mod it to output to digital, then possibly connect that to a laptop maybe, able to stream the video signal to the phone. then dig a hole through the backpack to pass the controller through for the input. vwala
>>
>>3595782
We must burn the witches.
>>
File: tmp_12196-NES30-PRO-1-223134647.jpg (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12196-NES30-PRO-1-223134647.jpg
97KB, 500x500px
>>3595635
>easy mode
Pic related + any recent, non-fruit phone

Plenty of emulators in the respective app stores. Pick the best looking one and go.
>>
File: 717P17v-zzL._AC_SL1400_[1].jpg (178KB, 1051x1175px) Image search: [Google]
717P17v-zzL._AC_SL1400_[1].jpg
178KB, 1051x1175px
>>3595635
i use this guy with my galaxy s6edge
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FB5R9OY

works great and you don't need to use their moga app shit. works with any app/game.

don't get the smaller version, it requires the moga app and is a huge pain to get around, requiring root access.
>>
>>3595782

this
>>
File: 1472964944526.jpg (41KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
1472964944526.jpg
41KB, 529x352px
>>3595782

you are living the meme. pls post waifu pillow
>>
>>3596353
Disgusting.
>>
>>3595650
You need to chill dude
>>
>>3596471
He's right though. Fags should learn to read and vote for Trump.
>>
>>3596445
I happen to agree, but
>cracks about gaming on mobile phones aside
>>
how is pcengine/turbografx-16 emulation on smart phones?
>>
>>3597726
good
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.