[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clock Tower games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Random.png (515KB, 842x275px) Image search: [Google]
Random.png
515KB, 842x275px
So since its halloween why not share some memories about these games
>>
Struggle Within is a quilty pleasure of mine
>>
>>3592984

2 and STruggle are really cheesy and bad.

The first one is kinda good. Clock Tower 3 and Haunted Ground are legit good.
>>
>>3592984
I'll always be impressed with the OST in general, but especially the 1st game; the siren-like screeches and the deep beats are amazing, it made me question the limits of Snes' sound capabilities. "Don't Cry Jennifer" is a great example.

Clock Tower 3's atmosphere is amazing as well, i felt so isolated in all the stages you go through, and though the Rooder thing is kinda "mahou shoujo" in the middle of a horror game, it gave us cool boss fights and a really nice CG ending. The over-the-top acting of the mocap is also really cool in an almost silly way.
>>
>>3592984

Clock Tower (Clock Tower 2, technically) was the first game that ever gave me nightmares. It's funny to look back on it now, but in a way the rough graphics kind of force your mind to fill in the gaps. It was also the first time a video game made me feel so helpless, and Scissorman's music fading in gave made me freak the fuck out back in the day. I still haven't played the original, and The Struggle Within was kind of a disappointment with a messy story. Clock Tower 3 is solid, but I refuse to pay a hundred dollars to try out Haunting Ground.
>>
I remember playing the first one in the Game of the Week thread here on /vr/ a year or two back. It was berry spoopy. We made shoops where Scissorman was replaced with Cut Man. That was not as spoopy.
>>
>>3592984
The SNES one is amazing.
>>
>>3594287
>We made shoops where Scissorman was replaced with Cut Man.

Someone should post these if they have them.
>>
File: 1381797673474.jpg (38KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1381797673474.jpg
38KB, 400x350px
>>3594312
>>
File: 1381804537028.png (28KB, 633x432px) Image search: [Google]
1381804537028.png
28KB, 633x432px
>>3594312
>>3594332
>>
File: 31-10-2016 7-45-52 PM.png (142KB, 429x387px) Image search: [Google]
31-10-2016 7-45-52 PM.png
142KB, 429x387px
>Clock Tower (NTSC-U) goes over 100 dollarydoos on ebay
>Clock Tower 2 (NTSC-J) is only around 30
>>
File: nutt.jpg (66KB, 511x297px) Image search: [Google]
nutt.jpg
66KB, 511x297px
Kick them ghost nuts .
>>
>>3592984
>>3594342
Should I just emulate these games then?
>>
>>3595247
Emulate the first one at least.
You'll be wanting to have a fast-forward button when you play it.
>>
My memory of Clock Tower is that I'm too much of a pussy to even watch Arino play it in one sitting. I dreaded getting to that episode.

2spoopy4me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.