[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kirby's Dream Land 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: KDL2_Boxart_Ger.jpg (145KB, 640x647px) Image search: [Google]
KDL2_Boxart_Ger.jpg
145KB, 640x647px
I'm playing through this right now. For a Kirby game, this one is actually kinda hard.

What do you guys think of it?
>>
>>3591181
Its not that hard senpai
I almost played thru the whole thing but my save got erased
>>
So disappointing.
I remember getting it as a kid and burning through it in about 3 hours.
100% the game in 4.

Such a waste of money.
This was back when you got games on your birthday and Christmas, so it was especially disappointing.
>>
>>3591181
Not as hard as getting the secret ending in 3. Fuck that.
Great game though.
>>
>>3591259

I was young enough when I got it that it was still "hard" for me. Got quite a bit of playtime out of it, probably like 30 hours or so. Lots of that was just replaying my favorite levels in worlds 1-3 though.

Played it again last year, and like you said, 100% in 4 hours or less. The "puzzles" in the later worlds are kinda fun, even though they're super easy for an adult.

The true final boss battle is a fucking pain in the ass, though. Incredibly slow Kirby movement, boss is an HP-sponge. Only real blemish on the game IMO.

One of my favorite soundtracks ever.

>inb4 git gud
>real original, buddy
>>
>>3591181
It's not hard at all. Adventure is harder and so is Extra Mode in Kirby's Dream Land 1, and they're both piss easy.
>>
>>3591181
I want to ____ the hamster.
>>
>>3591270
>Kirby's Adventure
Fucking Metaknight....
>>
>>3591181
Really good game that set the stage for Dream Land 3 on the SNES, which is my favorite Kirby game, being the Kirby master fan that I am.

Really, if you've never played Dream Land 2 and 3, then play 2 first and then 3 next. The sheer leap in quality will leave you mesmerized and you will appreciate it more.
>>
>>3593650
Metaknight isn't hard, you just spam B and win.
>>
>>3591181
>>3594475

Listen to this man OP.

If you think KDL 2 was hard/good, go play KDL 3, which was way better in practically every aspect.

Better level design, more fleshed out worlds/levels, better bosses, more interesting puzzles/secrets, and an appropriately rewarding final-final boss fight when you've unlocked every puzzle/secret.

And KDL 3 was probably one of the hardest Kirby games ever released. That isn't saying much in itself since Kirby isn't meant to be hard, but hey, it's there.

I still have some painful memories of traversing the level full of bottomless cliffs and spires in the Cloud Region on top of Rick the Hamster trying to get Rick to his lover at the end. Rick was fucking horrible at jumping and I was like 6 and was probably a shitter.
>>
>>3594475
I really did not like dreamland 3. it's so slow compared to super star.

Super star is best Kirby game
>>
>>3595468
DL3 was hard only because of the ridiculously confusing puzzle elements for the heart/star pieces.

Also as >>3597732 said, way too slow. Of course then K64 showed up and taught everyone the true meaning of slow.
>>
>>3597732
>dreamland 3

Kirby the molasse.
>>
>>3597732
All Kirby games are relatively slow. If you wanted speed then play a different platformer.
>>
>>3591181
>What do you guys think of it?
ITSA PIZZA SHEET
I WAIPE MAH AYSS WITH IT
>>
>>3591181
Never finished it, but I like it. I should do that.

Adventure and Super Star are the best for me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.