[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding old game for friend - general find that game back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Good day everyone! I once posted here about finding a game that would help my mother with her memory problem, some of you might remember me. You were all very kind that day and since then I browsed here from time to time.

Now a friend of mine would like to get back to gaming something, and would like to find back the title of a game he never played but was stuck in his memory: in the game, apparently Japanese from what he says, the one thing he remembers is an enigma where you were supposed to do something with a statue (either putting gems but this is my own biased understanding, or moving gears, or switches or interacting) that would then bleed out from the eyes and opening the path to go forward. To me it sounded at first like Parasite Eve introduction's before I understood that it was an in-game scene. I thought of RE, and then of Clocktower. Do you guys have any idea of what the game, relatively old from what he said, could be?

Also, we can use this thread for finding old games that we don't remember the title of if one post is too much to haggle it. Thanks!
>>
>>3590775
I'm vaguely remembering a demonic statue bleeding and the blood filling some sigil on a floor.
>>
>>3590793
can you tell something more about the rest of the game anon? Anything related to graphic, gameplay, some other elements? I remember this kind of scene too, but I'm not sure if it was anything in Silent Hill 3 or 1 or I'm being completely wrong.
>>
>>3590798
I'm not sure if I'm actually remembering anything or if I'm just mixing things up. It very well could be an Alone in the Dark or a Silent Hill game
>>
I have been waiting for a thread like this to describe this game.
It is an arcade game, a racer, stand up machine with a wheel on the front. It is based around emergency vehicles, i.e police cars, ambulance, fire trucks, ect. You drive from point A to B in these vehicles, and that is all I remember. You do not actually put out the fires or save any people, it is just driving. This is probably the most distinct bit, at the very end of the game, either before or after the credit roll if there was one, you got to pilot a space ship into the atmosphere as a little bonus. It wasn't actually a level, you just accelerated, took off into space, and that was it, end of the game.
>>
>>3591252
the problem is that he said that it was Japanese, so that excludes games like Alone in the Dark (which I also thought about). Hmm...

>>3591267
wow, this sounds rarer than ocean hunter with cabin to find.
>>
bumping the thread before going to sleep
>>
>>3591335
You fucking said it pal I've been searching for this game for ages
>>
>>3593030
I hope you can find it anon.

In other news I've been wondering if the game might be Koudelka.
>>
>>3591893
I'll give you a curiosity bump.
>>
>>3595898
hey thank you, i've been quite busy these days and couldn't check often. If you don't mind me asking, do you have a similar game that you'd like to find or remember by the ones mentioned here?
>>
>>3590775

It wasn't the Witch of Salzburg / ザルツブルグの魔女 was it?
>>
>>3597157
>Witch of Salzburg
first time I hear of that game, is there an enigma involving a statue bleeding? The iron virgin did make me think of it in the trailer.
>>
>>3590775
That happens at the beginning of Sanitarium (PC game) but I don't think it's Japanese.
>>
>>3597273
That is good thinking, athough he said that it was a woman.
>>
Bumping this while it somehow survived
>>
>>3596929
I was just curious to see if someone could find the answer. I'll give you another bump.
>>
Thanks again for the bump, but it seems that /vr/ is not really as active as /vg/ was the other time. Maybe I should post there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.