[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultima Worlds: Savage Empire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Tristia conversation.jpg (68KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tristia conversation.jpg
68KB, 640x400px
I read that you can choose to "romance" either Aiela or Tristia. But the thing is, it seems that when you talk to Tristia, you can't leave the conversation until you reject her twice. If you try to leave the conversation, she'll ask if you love her, and if you say yes, she gets excited and says pic related and then the conversation loops. Anything you type other than "name" will just result in her repeating the question. Whereas if you answer no then she gets really pissed and then passes out.

What the fuck? Am I being rused? Because multiple guides seem to indicate that going with Tristia is an option and results in a different ending.

Also, Ultima general, since there's pretty much never one.
>>
Well, I would've figured someone on this board plays Ultima.
>>
>>3588983
I played it but I can't comment on the problem.
>>
So what's everyone's favorite Ultima?
>>
>>3589739
i think ultima iv has a good idea behind it

that's also the only one i tried playing seriously (underworld doesn't count, i like those) and it pisses me off
>>
>>3589739
I think V is the only one that has gameplay I consider fun.
>>
>>3589739
Underworld because Looking Glass > Origin.
>>
Anyone ever play either of the Ultima Worlds games?
>>
>>3590907
Yes. They're shorter than the main series and mostly self contained.
Savage Empire is similar to Ultima 6 while Martian Dreams plays more like a linear adventure game with limited combat. Similar to how Ultima 7 or SI turned out.
>>
>>3590929
How does the alleged ending-deciding romancing work?
>>
>>3588662
I looked it up.

If you aiela in your party and talk to Tristia the repeating conversation will occur as a bug.
>>
>>3591320
I wasn't even aware there were alternate endings.
I didn't like Tristia so I told her I didn't love her.
>>
>>3592528
But I don't have Aiela in my party. I talked to her right after leaving Intanya's hut.
>>
>>3593421
Well you can tell her you love her.

I would google the issue, but apparently she does loop speech for certain bugs.
>>
>>3593442
I'll try starting a new game and seeing if it still happens.

Thanks.
>>
>>3593479
>>3593442
Tried starting a new game and talking to her again.

It didn't work and I still can't leave the conversation without refusing twice.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.