[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored emergency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: RangerX004.gif (183KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
RangerX004.gif
183KB, 320x224px
What does /vr/ do when the site isn't talking about games?

Ranger-X is cool. Have you played it?
>>
>>3587892
>when not talking about games
Eat, sleep, drink, work, and play games

>ranger X
Played it for the first time a couple months back. I like it. More style over substance but it's overall great. I r8 8/10.
>>
>>3587892
I was surprised by it in a good way, but sub weapon balance felt a bit off.
>>
>>3587903
>More style over substance but it's overall great.

It has plenty of substance too. Note that your robot is powered by light, and on some levels that means you need to find alternate ways of recharging your power.

Like on Stage 2 you need to blast holes in the ceiling to let the light in, on Stage 3 you have to fly out of the forest for a quick recharge, on Stage 4 you can only recharge near the windows where the light is turned on, or on Stage 5 you can only recharge on the reflector lights... which will set off the intruder alert and you'll be attacked in large numbers (so you have to dodge the light beams for most of the level).

And I bet you haven't even found the mega laser or the shield special weapons.
>>
>>3587953
>sub weapon balance felt a bit off.

Each weapon is good in a different situation. Some weapons will be useless against some enemies, others will drain too much power on certain levels.

The thunder shot (the double laser) is the most useful one IMO since it eats very small power, and it fires bolts that cancel incoming bullets. It's a great defensive weapon.
>>
>>3587963
Either that or Falcon, the thing would rape anything as long as it doesn't get stuck in enemies for some odd reason, although I must say that I missed one of the weapons, plasma something.
>>
>>3587971
Falcon has an odd hitbox and it just won't do any damage against many enemies. Also, it uses a lot of power and flies too slow to be useful in many parts of the game.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.