[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you this game is great Better than 1&3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
Fuck you this game is great

Better than 1&3
>>
well I managed to finish it
which is something I can't say for I, III, V and VI
>>
>le hit yourself the game
>>
>>3587740
Two or three people here love it, most people don't like it or are retards >>3587774
le playing terribly because you suck.
>>
>>3587774
>hit yourself
>get tons of HP
>meet undeads
>die anyway
>>
>>3587740
It is, and I'll always be grateful for it spawning SaGa.
>>3587774
>more than 25 years later, Anons on /vr/ still can't play FF2 right
>>
>>3587791
Only a tiny amount of enemies have the blood sword effect, and most of them are bosses
>>
>>3587791
This is why it's not popular. Most JRPGs are attackattackattack random battles and then grind for xp. FFII is actually a game you play.
>>
>>3587789
>>3587864
You're right, it's actually le cancel targetting the game since the game is also bugged and registers attacks before you actually attack
>>
I like the Emperor as a villain. Compared to many of his successors he got shit done. I only played the PSP edition though so I can't say much about hitting yourself as it wasn't something you needed to do in it.
>>
>>3587881
I liked how it made me consider my actions
it wasn't much, but it was more thought that I had to dedicate to random battles than in most games
>>
>>3587869
every undead has the blood sword effect if I remember correctly (I had shields so it didn't matter kek)
>>
>>3587897
You're not making your case any better, but if it makes you feel better to look like a clueless idiot on /vr/, be my guest.
>>
File: 1373257967482.jpg (256KB, 760x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1373257967482.jpg
256KB, 760x1000px
>>3587907
I'm pretty sure it still works, necessary or not, but I'm not sure if that version fixed the evasion penalty glitch from the GBA version or not.
>>
I played FF2 and really wanted to like, and do for the most part... but the Tower of Mysidia was the line for me. Dealing with those hordes of Imps casting Confuse was incredibly frustrating, and then you running from battle never works either...
>>
>>3587740
Absolutely stunning entry to the series, vast improvement on the first in all their respective iterations
>>
>>3587897
>>3587774
did the remakes address this? i never actually played it might want to pick it up. it doesn't have characters right? you just pick four at the start like the first one ?
>>
I'm not sure why but I didn't like it. I played FF1 first and I really got into it, but as soon as I finished it and started FF2 I was enjoying it much less and still haven't finished it due to boredom.
>>
>>3587923
How is he clueless? He pretty much stated one of the major gamebreaking bugs about the game

Not his fault you're asspained about someone calling your shit game shit.
>>
File: 1399446148838.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1399446148838.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>3587740
i agree you nigger its a great story and if u know how to use the battle system to your advantage you can really tear it up
>>
>>3587864
I love the SaGa series, but I just couldn't get into FF2. I didn't hate it, I just didn't find anything about the game compelling enough to continue playing it.

I'm much more fond of FF1.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.