[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for old game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Sega-Saturn-Console-Set-Mk1.png (2MB, 2116x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Sega-Saturn-Console-Set-Mk1.png
2MB, 2116x1240px
HI, I'm looking for an old game I once played. I'm going to offer as much possible detail as I can but I only played the game for a short bit due to the circumstances so I'm limited in knowledge.

I don't know if it's classified as a puzzle game, but I think it is. The game was on a cd, I can't remember what system is was from but I know it wasn't ps2. The system case opened like a dreamcast or gamecube would for the disc location.

It was from pre 1999 as I was in high school at the time, though I suspect it was 1996-8 that it happened. Not saying the game was released then.

In the game you'd play as a brother and sister pair. At the beginning of the game you can only play the brother. (I believe kids) And you're trapped in some kind of weird nightmare (dream I think) And you have to escape. You started in a house and I remember you could leave through a kitchen out into a garden that had like a hedge maze.

Exploring around I found the sister who was trapped in some bird cage but from what I saw it looked like you had to figure out how to free her, then she could travel into areas that he couldn't because she was shrunk and small compared to the brother.

The screen was a fixed top down screen, didn't rotate or change. Like in Zombies ate my neighbors (though I don't know that the game had any other similarities to it) I think you could get weapons and attack things, because I remember trying to kill an enemy hopping around in the garden but it was unkillable or I just didn't know how. (may have been a pumpkin)

Thank you for any help
>>
Doesn't ring a bell. Have a bump.
>>
>>3586986
Is it possibly Nights into dreams on the Saturn?
>>
it wasn't nights into dreams, sorry I can't be more helpful with details
>>
>>3586986
It's Swagman on the PSX/Saturn :)
>>
Thanks so much for your help.I'm officially down to 1 unsolved game now. Just gotta figure it out.
>>
>>3587039
nice, is this game any good? Looks ok.
>>
>>3587071
what is the last game your looking for?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.