[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK am I supposed to do here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 16-10-25-21-44-14-114_deco.jpg (3MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
16-10-25-21-44-14-114_deco.jpg
3MB, 1920x2560px
What the FUCK am I supposed to do here?
>>
260 noscope across the gap and get a collateral kill
>>
Reset and try again
Get more keys
>>
>>3583221
this except just do a 206 across
>>
>>3583196
when in doubt bomb the shit out of the walls
>>
shoulda boughta key
>>
What the FUCK were they THINKING when they made this piece of crap!?
>>
>>3583279
They were thinking that you'd get stuck, and, being a long time ago before the internet became widespread, that you'd buy one of their strategy guides or call the Nintendo Helpline to figure it out
>>
>>3583281
They really intended for you to talk with friends about it
>>
>>3583274
This tbqh senpai. Something to do with not being able to program the keys to specific dungeons.
>>
>>3583360
It's more likely they expected you to play the game instead of asking taking notes from all your friends to write your own walk through before playing. Also, buy a key or you know just open the door because he should have the stepladder and the magical key which opens all doors since he's on Level 9.
>>
>>3583392
Trial and error is of course part of it but having friends with experience goes a long ways.
And I almost forgot about the magic key.
OP should definitely have that.
>>
Magic key is in the intro and you're on the final level this is a two second episode of Blues Clues
>>
Use the red candle.
>>
>>3583196
Press start.
Then press up+A on the second controller.
>>
>>3583519
>>3583392
>>3583429
Should I really have the magic key by now? Where was it?

>>3583728
Shoot, that didn't even occur to me. I used the red candle to kill myself because I didn't want to lose my dungeon progress.
>>
>>3583764
>Where was it?

in level 8
>>
>>3584938
Thanks, I'll go back and look again. I bet I missed a heart container in another dungeon too
>>
>>3583196
Get a TV with composite.
>>
>>3585023

Did you get all 5 in the overworld? Other than the ones from boss kills, there aren't any dungeon hearts; if you look there, you may be at that awhile...
>>
>>3585073
It is composite, you can barely see it in the lower left

>>3585129
I don't even know, I haven't been keeping track. I think I got at least three from the overworld.
>>
>>3585271
I see that now. It's a terrible picture though. Something's wrong there.
>>
>>3583196
Use the recorder to warp back to the start of the dungeon.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.