[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get good at Mario Golf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Mario_Golf_box.jpg (64KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
Mario_Golf_box.jpg
64KB, 500x349px
How do I get good at Mario Golf?
>>
>>3581952
Pay attention to the wind. The speed and trajectory matter a lot.

Technical characters boast better results than Power characters.

Only max out the putting on the first shot. Doing it any other time is pointless unless you like positive feedback with the NICE SHOT shit.

I may be speaking of an entirely different Mario Golf altogether but I'm sure it still applies.
>>
If you're playing a friend don't forget to talk shit with the c-buttons.
>>
File: Hot_Shots_Golf_2_[U]-1.jpg (39KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Hot_Shots_Golf_2_[U]-1.jpg
39KB, 320x320px
By playing Hot Shots Golf, preferably 2 or 3. Master that and Mario Golf will seem like the child's play it's designed to be.
>>
>>3581952
Always take note if your character has fade or the opposite of that and how far that is compared to straight. It's easily forgotten but it can make the difference. And I'm not even talking about height differences of the ground ...
>>
Get character mode kicking your ass?
>>
>>3581952
You don't.

It's basically impossible.
>>
>>3582210
best part of the fucking game was everybody taunt spamming the player who was teeing up
>>
>>3582332
both are babby tier compared to Lee Carvallo's putting challenge.
>>
>>3581952
You're supposed to get the lowest score in golf.
>>
>>3582332
I imagine the average reseller looks like that dude on the cover
>>
File: maple.jpg (21KB, 278x473px) Image search: [Google]
maple.jpg
21KB, 278x473px
>>3582332

What's the difference between Mario Golf and Hot Shots? Both were made by Camelot. Any actual difference other than Mario Golf being superior due to having best girl on it?
>>
File: Azalea.png (24KB, 158x281px) Image search: [Google]
Azalea.png
24KB, 158x281px
>>3582728
best girl? Oh please. She's not even the best Mario Golf girl.
>>
it's pretty intuitive don't know what there is to explain
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.