[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/VR/ Feats of Strength

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: tmp_23837-mm2-448322413.png (98KB, 1195x896px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23837-mm2-448322413.png
98KB, 1195x896px
I beat Mega Man 2 on difficult using original hardware for the first time today.
Can I come hang out with you guys now?

Also, tell me about your most recent /VR/ feats of strength.
>>
>>3578994
>Also, tell me about your most recent /VR/ feats of strength.

Beating mega man 1-8 without e-tanks and without using special weapon unless forced to (I.e. Bubble lead on alien wily in MM2).

I want to take up perfect running but I don't have the patience for it.
>>
>>3578994
that's nothing OP, come back when you beat Tower of Druaga
>>
File: whatever.jpg (63KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
63KB, 554x439px
I finished Jet Force Gemini in 10 and a half hours. That's not much of an accomplishment, though.
>>
I've tried and failed amny times to beat Mega Man, 1,2,3,9 I all failed on at the final boss.

I'm working on Dracula's Curse right now, finally to level 10 using trevor only, now it's drac time.
>>
>>3578994

2 no death runs in a row on Contra NES this morning
>>
>>3578994
Mega Man 2 difficult is normal though. Normal is babby mode.
>>
Beat this again today for the first time in quite a few years.

Fucking love this game, but the unkillable skulls that shoot shit at you are fucking annoying
>>
I really want to talk about Mega Man though. I've always bashed on the series as one of those games that people brag about for it's difficulty but really that only goes for how you play. With infinite enemies that can drop health, it isn't hard. and most, if not all stages have a conveniently placed 1-Up/Health tank to help you before a boss. The only token of difficulty comes from memorizing a bosses attack pattern, but even that isn't difficult by having time. Regardless, I'm playing X1 and 4 right now and having fun. One thing I notice is the music in 1 fits the game much more, and the enemies aren't as gimmicky. as X4. The peacock and spider boss are bullshit with their teleportation attacks, and the only attack the spider shoot a cobweb which is easily avoidable, otherwise he attacks for an insane amount of damage to make up for lack of difficulty.
>>
>>3578994
but what does "crash" in crash man actually stand for?
>>
>Feats of Strength
Is it Festivus already? I haven't heard any grievances aired.
>>
>Airman's weapon is only strong against ONE single robot master.
lul
>>
>>3579004
I did this with Mega Man 3. Doc Robot Wood Man was a total bitch.
>>
I beat Ur-Quan Masters recently without a walkthrough!

Currently working on learning how to play Dwarf Fortress , so I might be busy having for a while.
>>
>>3579198
>posting on /VR/
>haven't heard any grievances aired
wut?
>>
File: WIME.jpg (252KB, 800x1014px) Image search: [Google]
WIME.jpg
252KB, 800x1014px
I beat WIME with a military victory.

The trick is to get the scepter, silver orb, dwarven ring, dwarven hammer, and bum rush Mordor with Elves, Dwarves and Gondor's army before Sauron can make a move.

Also, split Gandalf from the main party and get him killed ASAP so he respawns as Gandalf the White, and send him to mobilize the Ents/Hurons so they reinforce the Hornburg and overrun Isengard.

Once you've smashed in Mordor's gates and routed the orcs from all the holds and Mt Doom, you can siege Barad-Dur and eventually destroy Sauron.

You still need to destroy the ring though. This is very easy with Mordor under Alliance occupation.
>>
File: 1437370287238.jpg (1MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1437370287238.jpg
1MB, 2816x2112px
>>3579064
call up this guy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.