[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vr/ think of the greatest JRPG of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: skiesofarcadia.jpg (187KB, 800x793px) Image search: [Google]
skiesofarcadia.jpg
187KB, 800x793px
What does /vr/ think of the greatest JRPG of all time?
>>
>>3578978
Shit/10
>>
>>3578978

FFVII ripoff/10
>>
Normal battles were slow and cumbersome, and the element system sucked. That said, the ship battles were fun, and I enjoyed the exploration.

The real question is, Aika or Fina?
>>
>>3578978
ITSA PIZZA SHEET
I WAIPE MAH AYSS WITH IT
>>
Too many random battles to actually enjoy the rest of it, or even really the battles themselves.
>>
>>3578978
Are you trying to have a Skies of Arcadia thread or do you just want a couple angry shitposts? If it's the former then try again and make your thread properly next time. If it's the latter, please go elsewhere; /vr/ is for civil discussion.
>>
>>3579061
There's a few places for civil discussion of videogames and vr is not one of them.
>>
I'm not a big RPG fan and I fucking loved this, but it probably helped that I was buying into the pirate hype that was going on because of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies when the Gamecube port came out.

I don't think it's perfect, some of those ship battles go on for way too long, and the random encounter rate is fucked, and fuck those looper things that are impossible to hit. Also, fuck that part with the strong winds as well.
>>
>>3579073
Please tell me where I can find these holy lands.
>>
>>3579183
they have their own problems like being filled with polite hipsters living beyond their means
>>
>>3578997
>The real question is, Aika or Fina?
Aika > Fina

Like how Asuka > Rei
>>
>>3578997
>The real question is, Aika or Fina?
What do you mean 'or'? Vyse didn't settle for 'or'.
>>
>>3579457
Both?
>>
>>3578978
That's not Chrono Trigger!
>>
>>3578978
Skies of Arcadia was awesome. My biggest issues with the game were the insane amount of random encounters and how long battles would take.
>>
>>
>>3579183
Probably reddit. Only because people have accounts and feel less inclined to post retarded shit.

see
>>3578986
>>3578991
This samefag
>>
fuckin chan deleted my post

Fiancee liked SoA and Grandia2. She has played a majority of ps2/xbox/cube and newer games. But not much else for DC and older. Any good rpg recommendations?
>>
>>3581106
>Probably reddit
haha no
>>
>>3581126
LMFAO LELE KEKE
A scum place like 4chan with no accountability and samefagging all over is a shit place for discussion. Rarely does anything productive come out of here.

At least that faggot hole has accountability and mods/admins that can weed out the shit.

Stop being a hipster and accept the site does better for actual discussion.
>>
>>3581147
Agreed
>>
>>3578978
It was pretty fun at the time. My vague recollection is that at the time there were a lot of serious games with depression etc etc. It was pretty nice playing a really adventure focused game. It also had a lot of interesting world building. I have always felt it unfortunate they didn't explore the origins of the world more in a sequel.
>>
>>3581147
>At least that faggot hole has accountability and mods/admins that can weed out the shit.
By which you mean "Anything we don't approve of, citizen". The mods over there dished out bans to people for saying that race was not a social construct in Elder Scrolls, but a tangible measurable in-universe concept.

With 4chan, you have the archives so you can see if the mods are faggots.
>>
>>3581338
Stop lying kid. No one buys it.
>>
>>3581345
Go to MeanwhileOnReddit on Voat (Can't link it because Hiro needs Fatman'd)

This sub includes archives, and goldfish links that show deleted posts. I'll try and find the one I'm talking about but the search on that site is trashy
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.