[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

N64 definitive worthwhile games list

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1437511771964.jpg (47KB, 317x289px) Image search: [Google]
1437511771964.jpg
47KB, 317x289px
Just ordered a flashcart, and while I'm waiting for it to arrive from Poland I'm putting together a list of backups that I want to put on in. See anything essential that I am missing?

(full disclosure - I own a copy of every single revision of every single n64 game released in every single region of the world and I'm only looking for legal backups to obtain online to put on my legally purchased flashcart)

sin and punihsment
body harvest
mischeif makers
mario64
star fox
zelda
majoras mask
goldeneye
perfect dark
turok
duke nukem
quake
doom
nightmare creatures
banjo kazooie
banjo tooie
conker's bad fur day
mystical ninja
goemon's great adventure
quest
kirby
mega man
winback
fzero
waverace
san francisco rush
castlevania 1 and 2
mario kart 64
diddy kong racing
donkey kong 64
ogre battle 64
pilotwings 64
iggy's recking balls
jet force gemini
tetris worlds
gex
glover
bomberman 64
bomberman 2 and 3
nfl blitz
paper mario
mortal kombat 4
pokemon snap
pokemon stadium 1 & 2
yoshi's story
wcw nwo revenge
blast corps
star wars shadows of the empire
star wars rogue squadron
star wars battle for naboo
star wars episode 1 pod racing
mario party 2
super smash bros
gauntlet legends
>>
Final fantasy 7
>>
>>3577598
Has anyone ever dumped the prototype final fantasy 7 tech demo for the n64?
>>
mortal kombat mythologies - sub zero
>>
Shadow Man
Top Gear Rally
Space Station Silicone Valley
Harvest Moon 64
>>
1080 Snowboarding, Snowboard Kids 1 & 2
>>
>>3577596

Hybrid Heaven. Any game that lets you powerbomb the President is worth a once-through.
>>
>>3577605
>>3577612
>>3577631
much appreciated, I figured there was some obvious stuff I was probably overlooking
>>
Guys how do I get a decent N64 controller?

They don't exactly sell new first party ones and the third party ones you basically get to chose no handles, clicky stick or sticky buttons.
>>
>>3577641

I got a pair of them at a local thrift shop for five bucks (a little scuffed but still totally functional). You just gotta look around.
>>
File: bangai13.jpg (194KB, 982x726px) Image search: [Google]
bangai13.jpg
194KB, 982x726px
Bangai O
>>
>>3577596
>duke nukem

Isn't there an exclusive Duke game on the N64? Zero Hour I think.
>>
>>3577641
used video game stores. I found 1 good one today out of the 3 they had in stock.

Its kind of a pain to search everywhere though, I also broke down and bought a new 3rd party one that will just be the shitty "player 4" controller. I figure some poorly made 3rd party controller that at least resembles the real deal is better than the wonky madcatz shit that everyone seemed to have for player 3 and 4 back in the day.

>>3577648
Nice, I was under the impression that this was only a Dreamcast game, didn't know it had an n64 release as well
>>
>>3577653

Yeah, but it's neutered to hell and back. What you get doesn't make up for what was lost.
>>
>>3577653
I've played it before and don't like it. I was talking about duke nukem (3D) 64. I'll throw zero hour in too though, not like I'm going to be hurting for space
>>
>>3577596
Chameleon Twist 1 and 2
Mario Party's (all on 64 are good)
Gex is better on PSx, has more levels and better sound
Also I was recommended Wetrix. Haven't played but no harm in putting it on, right?
>>
>>3577603
Yeah search torrent trackers for final_fantasy_7_demo_ripped_by_woobi_(REAL).zip
>>
Battletanks
>>
>>3577641
Get a Hori controller.
>>
You're missing the best N64 game, Robotron 64.
>>
All of the AKI wrestling games. Even the Japanese only ones.
>>
>>3577937
The best two are Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 and WCW/nWo Revenge
>>
Beetle Adventure Racing
>>
>>3577942
No Mercy is better than Revenge in every single way. Much better CaW, way better/more modes, can do running grapples, etc.
>>
>>3577653
DN and Quake 64 are both not great. DOOM 64 however is pretty special and could be viewed as the real DOOM 3.
>>
>>3577596
>(full disclosure - I own a copy of every single revision of every single n64 game released in every single region of the world and I'm only looking for legal backups to obtain online to put on my legally purchased flashcart)
You don't really have to worry about disclosure about 15+ year old roms on a Mongolian Basket-Weaving forum. good list though. Keep in mind however that the flashcart can't run the english-patched version of S&P if that matters to you. They made it a texture hack or something, instead of hex editing the actual text.
>>
>>3578268
This
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.