[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goemon's Great Adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: goemonsgreatadventure.jpg (138KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
goemonsgreatadventure.jpg
138KB, 640x467px
Name one sidescoller on the N64 that's better than Goemon's Great Adventure.
Just ONE.
I'm waiting.
>>
Mischief Makers.
>>
>>3569991
Goemon is a million times better than Shitschief Makers
>>
>>3569986
Mischief Makers.

I enjoyed Goemon quite a bit as well, though.
>>
Tigger's Honey Hunt.
>>
File: come-on.jpg (20KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
come-on.jpg
20KB, 500x313px
>>3569992
>Shitschief
>>
Kirby 64 and Rampage World Tour.
>>
I've never seen this one before. I bet Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon 2 is better, however.
>>
>>3570070
>Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon 2

that's the 50 hertz version
>>
>>3570083
So I guess you don't even know the real colours?
>>
>>3570097
Cant hear you over the fact that your comments so slow 'cuz its traveling thru the internet at only 50hz
>>
>>3570108
>What's greentext look like in Never Twice the Same Colour?
>>
I'm still astonished to the fact Australia-kun actually likes Goemon.

I guess Goemon really is impossible to hate even if it's on Aus-kun's hated Nintendo platforms.
>>
>tfw rented this game as a kid and kept my save, the second time I rented it I was ONE thing short of every thing you needed. Pass cards? whatever.

I never did unlock glorious 4 player mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rcpLWo-GeU
obligatory best track
>>
Considering how there's only like four sidescrollers on the N64, that isn't much of an achievement. And of those four Mischief Makers is probably better.
>>
>>3570750

To be honest, Goemon's Great Adventure is probably the best side-scroller of the whole 5th gen for me.
The 2D Goemon games on PS1 are also good, and Saturn also has a few good stuff (although not as much as it SHOULD, given its 2D capabilities), but Goemon's Great Adventure (or Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon 2 for the PAL fellas) is just grand.
>>
>>3569986
the one major problem with this game is the fact that it's 3d
with the fucking perfect jumps you need to make it's such an issue that you can't tell the exact edges of some cliffs not to mention you may do a booty bounce and end up doing a slow slide off what you assumed was the corner right to your death
>>
It's yet another /v/ visits /vr/ thread. These never get old... Never.
>>
>Rent and beat Legend of the Mystical Ninja
>One of my fave N64 games ever
>Rent Goemon's Great Turdventure
>It's a shit house side scroller (and I say this as someone that loves Mischief Makers)

It felt like bait and switch. Companies back then loved putting out bad sequels that have basically no connection to the previous entries, either in story or gameplay.
>>
>>3571294

On the contrary for me, the game feels tight as fuck, never had issues with jump calculations or any of the sort. I also love how the 3D allows for multiple planes, especially when playing multiplayer. The first time I was playing co-op with a friend and I accidentally took a different route, suddenly I was playing with Yae on the background and my partner with Goemon on the front, first time I actually saw something like that on a side-scroller, really cool.

The game is really hard though, not because of the platforming but the enemies mostly, especially during the night it can get really devilish.
>>
>>3571450
What a horrible night to have a curse.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.