[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OST Collections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 42616_804677.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
42616_804677.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
Does anybody else collect OSTs? Where do you find them?

Pic related, I cannot find a quality FLAC version of this OST anywhere.
>>
Don't know where you would find that kind of quality apart from official releases but I seriously hope you don't do this for bleep blop midi chip music
>>
http://pastebin.com/VPqgpkhW
>>
File: FFVIIOST.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
FFVIIOST.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>3568131
I don't collect them anymore, now I just download. But I used to a lot and video game and anime CD's made up the bulk of my music collection. Our local hobby shop used to get them in sometimes, the others I would pick up from anime conventions. Almost all of them were actually bootlegs, but I never cared.

I remember picking up the soundtrack for FFVII in the spring before it came out and listened to it constantly that summer.
>>
>>3568173
This is neat.
>MEGA’s going to shit, grab what you can while you can.
What happened to MEGA?
>>
>>3568131
Ah, Star Ixiom, a shame no one talks about this game.
>>
>>3568207
Basically is was purchased by a chinese company and even Kim doctom said that you should be careful on what you upload.Because now they are in control of it.
Tldr it became a chinese botnet
>>
>>3568328
Goddamnit Kim, what are you doing?

Is he going to make a third new site now?
>>
I picked up the soundtrack to FFVII a couple years ago at a storage unit closeout, was surprised it was on 4 discs when the game itself fit on only 3. Have Distant Worlds as well

Got some loose anime soundtrack cds from the same place, a couple Evangelion discs and one each Ranma and Tenchi. They have gold bottoms, and I must've played one of the Evangelion discs 100 times in my car during commute
>>
If I can I try to find CDs and buy them. I prefer FLAC - sucks that lossy is still being used

>2016
>not using lossless codecs

There are 2 OSTs I would love to get - The Actraiser Symphonic Suite and the OST to Need For Speed II
>>
>>3569367
>making filesharing site
>obtain popularity because of your own preceeding fame
>sell site for fuckhuge money
>repeat

Looks like a solid buisness strategy to me, until he does something really dumb and ruins his image of reliability.
>>
>>3570060
Every iteration gets more secure too. So even from a consumer standpoint I can't fault him.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.