[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The guy I work for is in Thailand on vacation. He knows I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: spanishbombs.jpg (2MB, 4020x2640px) Image search: [Google]
spanishbombs.jpg
2MB, 4020x2640px
The guy I work for is in Thailand on vacation. He knows I am into gaming. He is willing to pick me up a game of my choice if he can find it.
I came here to ask you what I should ask for.
It cant be insanley expensive.1-150 us dollars.
Also, I need be able to explain to him what im looking for in one text, bonus points for what I should say. (The simpler the better the better, he is pretty good with english but still)
>>
Ask for 99999 games-in-one
>>
>>3565729
>The guy I work for is in Thailand on vacation.
Tell your dad you want an Everdrive.
>>
>>3565729
Is Thailand the new Akihabara now or something?
>>
>>3565756
>>3565759
>>3565769
OP here.
What would you ask for if you were me?
>>
>>3565804
Ladyboy Suck Simulator.

Nothing should be $150 in Thailand, it's nearly 100% bootleg cartridges.
>>
I'd probably guess that if you were to find legit games Thailand, they'd probably be Japanese imports. From that category, what consoles are you interested in? NES/Famicom?
>>
>>3565769
No. It's pretty shit for vidya. Although you can probably find a band new GB pokemon bootleg because it's a 3rd world shithole. Most likely OP doesn't even know that Thailand isn't Japan.

>>3565834
Why a simulator? For $150 he could get a few dozen ladybois to suck on.
>>
>>3565946
Because he wants the simulator for himself, not his boss.
>>
>>3565804
For nothing.

I'm sorry to break it down to you, but Thailand isn't Japan. It's one of those 3rd world countries with no real game market. You could as well go to Iran and try to shop for games there. If anything, they should be asking you for games, not the other way round.

Thailand doesn't even do bootlegs. They probably get their stuff from China. Thailand is a vacation destination, they mostly make living on tourism, traditional medicine and shit like that. They're are a pretty backwards country, not tech-savvy as China/Hong Kong, or even India.

If you want to ask for a present just to be polite, ask for some fruit stuff, tiger balm or something like that.
>>
>>3565729
Why don't you ask /v/, or better yet /g/? Whatever odd aspect of games thailand is least disinterested in, such preferences would not have crystalized until the modern gaming era.
>>
>>3565769
idk does akihabara have ladyboys?
>>
>>3567205
They're everywhere in Tokyo. Plenty in Akihabara. Shinjuku and Ikebukuro are better. I'm sure there's other good places. But none compare to Thailand. Fucking ladyboy capitol of the universe.
>>
File: nohrtec edubook.jpg (507KB, 1120x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nohrtec edubook.jpg
507KB, 1120x1000px
>>3565729
Hmmm.

Neat question indeed.

Here's what I'd wager would be likely - a battery powered netbook. As in, AA batteries. Like this example that uses a vortex86 - a pentium class CPU, though it can run higher. Or something much along those lines. I figure they use things of that sort in that region, so though you could maybe buy one here, that would imply better availability there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.