[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help /vr/ How the fuck are you suppose to play this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: WPJ.png (206KB, 219x400px) Image search: [Google]
WPJ.png
206KB, 219x400px
Need help /vr/

How the fuck are you suppose to play this game? I have never played a raising sim before and finding it near impossible to play through this. I try to be logical when playing (praise him when he rarely follows my commands, scold him when he disobeys me or hurts the animals) but he just won't follow my command. When asking Pino to do things as simple as open a door he refuses and says he hates me. Any advice for peoole familar with this genre? The art and music are great and the world is charming so I really want to continue the game.

Wonder Project J thread I guess.
>>
never breed
>>
At first he is pretty stupid and can't figure out how to do more complicated things, so throwing balls and branding sticks is your best bet to raise his confidence.
Keep him away from things(put them in your inventory if possible) that he cannot do or haven't figured out yet how to do.
When his confidence is good you can try more brain demanding tasks, such as reading a simple book and using the bag of seeds. Also, there's no need to scold him when he's trying to figure things out(sniffing and spinning his head).
Don't forget to check Model 4600 or whatever is his number for tips after failing your main task.
>>
>>3564771
Thanks, I really appreciate it. The game seems generally really interesting but I just can't get the hang of it. Unfortunately because of it's obscurity. Not only that but even then a guide would only really help with puzzles. Thanks anon.
>>
Play Princess Maker 2.
>>
I just wanted a cute shota to love me, but I had to stop playing when I couldn't get him to stop saying "I hate you anon"
>>
>>3564514
You're supposed to play it by putting the cart in the console and then turning the console one. But they way you're doing it works fine as well.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.