[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I freakin' love quiz nanairo dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: cockroach.webm (129KB, 878x672px) Image search: [Google]
cockroach.webm
129KB, 878x672px
I freakin' love quiz nanairo dreams
>>
>>3563657
Why the roach?
>>
Why is the cockroach so detailed?
>>
>>3563660
because she gets hungry
>>
How many threads are you going to make about this?
What are you trying to achieve?
>>
>>3563660
>>3563676
and refuses to eat the bread you give her
>>
>>3563681
It's a good game.
>>
>>3563697
Does that mean you have to post the same stuff over and over again?
The game is way too tough for me. The time is over before I've even finished reading the question and many questions revolve around things I have no knowledge about. Is there a way to play it without memorizing all questions or blatantly cheating?
>>
>>3563681

He has a fetish for tiny lolis eating gross things.
>>
>>3563657
>Borg Rider cup in the corner

nice, love me some borg rider
>>
>You will never be as hipster as OP and the one other guy on /vr/ that has played this game (yet doesn't like it as much)

/vr/ is like Groundhog Day sometimes, we even had the "Overrated Games General" thread earlier.
>>
>>3564000
It's not that I didn't like it, it was way above my level.
Playing Capcom games doesn't make you a hipster. Weeaboo should be more appropriate since you need significant Japanese skills and knowledge about 90s Japan.
>>
>>3564034

Well there's always Quiz & Dragons if you're after that Capcom aesthetic. I'm not convinced OP is knowledgeable either, his only argument to the game's quality is cockroach loli.
>>
>>3564801

Oh yeah, and posting the topless girl from it and that Cotton game every time there's a retro nudity thread. Really speaks for what he looks for in a game, I'm sure he's an absolute connoisseur of 90s Japan and aces the questions every time.
>>
Teruki Kuma did a doujin with Charlotte it seems, this was scanned and uploaded not too long ago:
https://exhentai.org/s/599d05bff1/982491-43

>>3563712
>>3564000
>>3564801
>>3564810
While the thread is still up I would like to personally apologize to you, anon. I didn't mean to annoy anyone with my posts with lolis in vidya. I thought my posts were so far apart from eachother that it wouldn't feel like spam. I just wanted to share nice things but I seriously failed at that seeing how a lot of the same people just come here. I won't make another thread about quiz nanairo dreams until something significant happens regarding it.

I'm sorry anon. I won't repost things again.

also the fairy ain't loli, shes got boobs.
>>
>>3566270
It's a slow board. Even if you aren't here 24/7 you notice recurrences.
>>
>>3566270
People like you are the reason loli fans are compared to actual pedos. GTFO and only return when you get a filter.
>>
>>3566859
>People like you are the reason loli fans are compared to actual pedos
how. now you're just bullying.
>>
>>3566986
Because you don't go public with your fetishes no matter how anonymous a board is.
>>
>>3567023
>4chan 2016 the post
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.