[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the first post of my unknown secrets series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: SMB_Warpzone.png (1KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
SMB_Warpzone.png
1KB, 256x224px
Hello /vr/

I am a retro gamer that nows many heeden secrets. I will make a post series of these hidden secrets since they are mostly unknown even in ages of World Wides Webs.

This is first in series.

Ok in Super Mario Bros 1 you can skip levels by going into what is known as "Warp Zones" Der b 1 in World one-2 and two in World 4-two.

They are hidden though.

For the image I attachs stronk proofs that such a warp zone exist.

Stay tuned for my next exciting post with more secretz
>>
>Time 000

I call bullshit.

inb4 somene says there is a top secret area in SMW.
>>
>a thread was sent to the archive because of this
>>
please post more mesteriouse secerts this is very intersting :D
>>
is it true that if you fill a line in Tetris, it disappears?
>>
If you insert 15 coins into Rastan his colours change.
>>
if u press start on the second controller u play as yellow toad!
>>
>>3562847

If you hold the button and release you get spin attack.
>>
>>3562847
t. Did You Know Gaming
>>
the broom speaks backwards
>>
>>3562847
Ah l33t speak, how I miss th33.
>>
what if you put konami code in mario omg!!! maybe you can play as sonic owo
>>
>>3562847
please start a youtube channel based on this thread
>>
>>3562857

Save the thread locally if it's that good so you can view it in 45 years.
>>
>>3562847
how many A presses does it take?
>>
Hello what u r doing today

I am drink brain fluid
>>
File: pikablu.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pikablu.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
heres how to get pikablue in pokemon
pick your starter or pikachu of its yellow version and then fight gary
then talk to professor oak 50 times
then leave and talk to ur mom and she will put an entry in ur pokedex for pikablue
go through the game til u have a lvl 40 pokemon and can go on all the routes
then check area on the pokedex entry and area and it will show u where pikablue is roaming
then buy alot of max repels and go to that area and use the repel and have a lvl 40 pokemon at the top of ur team list go into the grass and walk around
if u dont see pikablue then he roamed away and you have to check the area again
dont fly to get to him it will cause him to move farther away
>>
>>3563039
None of that was leet speak tho poser.
>>
So this is "Did you know gaming" equivalent thread on /vr/.
Fucking wow
>>
OP, it wasn't funny last time, it isn't funny this time.
>>
File: save.png (45KB, 525x464px) Image search: [Google]
save.png
45KB, 525x464px
>>3562847

Here's a "secret" I've seen some retards on here don't know about because they didn't read the manual.

You can save the game without dying. You don't have to beat it in one run to get 000 game overs.
>>
>>3562847
>I am a retro 'gamer'
>Using /v/ vernacular

Dropped
>>
In Sonic the hedgehog u can ch34t by press up down left right A+Start in the start screen! And skip to the FINAL ROUND even! L33t!
>>
>>3563557
Fuck off pannenkoek
>>
>>3566445
Hallo mede-lander.

Pannenkoek met aardbei en chocolade siroop.
>>
>>3564063
I didn't know that as a kid and actually hit my mum when she shut it off cause I was trying to die but had a lot of hearts.
>>
>>3562852
I don't get it.
It's easily legit.
Faggot goes to 1-2 warp pipes (easy as pie to get to and fine. Even gay ass kid me managed back in the early 90s)
Waits for timer to run out.
????
Picture.

How he managed to get that one frame before he goes all squished looking and dead, is beyond me.
Or maybe I simply don't remember what happened when the timer ran out, as I typically tried NOT to have that happen.
>>
keep it up, you are doing god's work, anon.
>>
in smb 1 if you jump on bowsers head and the axe at the same time you can do neat stuff
>>
File: Super Mario Bros_033.png (3KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
Super Mario Bros_033.png
3KB, 256x240px
TIL you can kill Bowser with fireballs

Betcha didn't know that. Upvote pls.
>>
>>3563904
Yes it was azzhole
>>
Super Mario Bros. 2 was originally called "Dorky Dorky Picnic"
>>
File: SMWmorton.gif (48KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
SMWmorton.gif
48KB, 500x400px
>>3569127

I actually discovered that you can kill SMW's bosses with fireballs too. Killed Morton Jr. the other day without the walls closing in, blew my mind. Not even kidding, I knew about killing bowser with fireballs on SMB1, but never tried it on SMW's bosses.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.