[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only reply if you locked the Butler in the freezer in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 8rWnOPs.gif (915KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
8rWnOPs.gif
915KB, 500x250px
Additional rule:

You need to have done this on your own, no one could have told you about this, you cant have read about it, or learned it from anywhere else.
>>
I did that on my own. I also lured a couple dudes into some room in the tanker/diving area or whatever it was called and locked them in without killing them. And I immediately figured out that not shooting the monks makes them kickass allies.
>>
to me this game was a butler freezer trap simulator, i didn't get any further. much like the new tomb raider, which i played for 5 minutes and then put away never to be played again.
>>
>>3559373
>much like the new tomb raider, which i played for 5 minutes and then put away never to be played again.
I too enjoy buying things and not using them.
>>
You can only reply to his thread if you activated the nude code.
>>
>>3559298
I am allowed in this thread.
Croft Manor is the only part of this game I remember.
>>
Played the game back in the day and that butler was like the source of nightmares, I mean today I wouldn't even care, but back then it was like I was constantly been watched and evalued for what I was doing and every once in a while he legitimately jumpscared me out of a fucking corner, so locking him in the fridge became second nature whenever I was doing this stage.

>>3559381
It was a patch you ignoramus.
>>
I remember doing this because that butler was scary for me. So i'm allowed to post on this thread.
>>
>Play Tomb Raider 2 demo on PS1 disc
>Lock the Butler in the freezer without anyone telling me

Is this natural good game design? How did so many people think to do this?
>>
>>3560106
>It was a patch
I recall it was unofficial patch and it also increased framerate
>>
>>3559447
Same, lol. I had this game back in the day. Had a Compaq Pentium II, I believe. I wish that wouldn't have been thrown away.
>>
>>3561121

It was tomb raider which was a big deal back in the game, this was 2 so the series hadnt gone to shit. You are given the house and a lot of us opted to explore it, and that butler follows you everywhere.

It just naturally clicks when you see the freezer and you can close it. It was probably intentionally, I am not sure if you ever need that freezer switch for anything else.
>>
>>3559298
When I was a kid, I had the PC copy of Tomb Raider and it would never load past the mansion. Every other place I tried to go to it would crash. So I probably spent hours and hours dicking around in the mansion because it's all I had.
>>
>>3559298
I did it. Get in the freezer, Winston.
>>
>>3559379

This. I have so many PS4 and XBONE games, both digital and physical and the Wii U is the only one I touch. Yet I still buy all the new games when they come out for like ten minutes and never again, except bloodborne which I played for a few hours and ultimately got bored of the same shit over and over.

The fuck?
>>
File: 13849864101837.png (84KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
13849864101837.png
84KB, 480x480px
>>3559298
>Never played TR2 before
>Own a copy that's in my current backlog
Welp, thanks for the spoilers, OP.
>>
>>3562850

It is not a spoiler, it is something optional you can do...
>>
>>3559298
>he didn't trap the Butler in the pool
>>
I heard there was a secret passage in the mansion with an aquarium?
>>
>>3562936
Yeah but now that I know about it, I'll have to do it.
>>
>>3559381
>activated the nude code.
Go ahead, tell us the "code" dipshit.
>>
>>3563042
That's Tomb Raider 3. In 2 the secret passage leads to a treasure room.
>>
>>3559447
Manor, china wall and venice for me and I've completed the damn thing.
>>
>>3564053

If you havent figured it out on your own you cant post in this thread.
>>
>>3564060
Go into the mansion nad tpress cilrc irlc trinag over over left down right up left down right up and jump with the triang le bunnot u hav to change th controls and it only works if you plug a PS1 controller into the pc and it only works on the french pc version
>>
>>3562839
A fool and his money are soon parted. You keep buying this boutique electronics shit that sony and microshit are peddling, even though it's literally the same shit every time. I swear to God if you get tricked into buying another Unreal engine shitfest again, I will put a hex on you and chant it every day for the rest of your life.
>>
I think my friend told me the butler had an axe that he carried alongside that tray and that he would use it on you or something, and thats why he was following you around.
>>
>>3564231
fyte me
>>
File: weregonnaneedabiggersink.jpg (186KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
weregonnaneedabiggersink.jpg
186KB, 960x768px
>>
>>3562839
>>3564302
>this two posts
jesus fuck
>>
That damn butler was always in the way when you try to complete the course outside. Of course he had to be locked somewhere, and the freezer was just perfect for that.
>>
>>3565907
That's a big sink...
>>
>>3566084
For you.
>>
>>3565907
The environments have always looked laughable in those PS1 TB games, fuck
>>
I could never solve the maze with the mummy. I was never fast enough.
>>
>>3559298
Yep I did. Am I part of a special elite group now? Is this like /vip/ for /vr/?
>>
>>3566157
yes
>>
>>3566157
You are now part of the "True Turbo Autists" club.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.