[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no words to describe how much I hate those things.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: monste68.gif (8KB, 191x169px) Image search: [Google]
monste68.gif
8KB, 191x169px
I have no words to describe how much I hate those things.
>>
>>3558824

Yeah they're quite unpleasant. Seems like Valve took notes seeing as how they put their equivalent, the headcrab into every fucking vent.
>>
how hard is it to just mighty boot them off your face?
>>
That walking Hand in Blood is way way worse.
>>
>>3558824
Tape the quick kick button down and they can't hurt you
>>
File: 392374-robot.jpg (2KB, 148x166px) Image search: [Google]
392374-robot.jpg
2KB, 148x166px
>>3558824
"Yay, I'm not the most hated enemy anymore!"

Really, bro? Slimers were a pain and could make you jump maybe, but THESE fuckers...
>>
>>3559437
nice meme but those guys do shit for damage. maybe scary but have nothing on these assholes
>>
>>3559530
Shoot and hide rise and repeat, ez, the pause in between shooting and hiding should be longer if they far far away.
>>
>>3558824
In Atomic Edition they became extremely easy because you can kill them with a quick kick. Any time you're near them, you can just hold the quick key while shooting with your normal weapons and you're safe.

In version 1.3, original game minus the 4th episode, they were a lot more threatening because you couldn't kick them.
>>
>>3559530
SUCK IT DOWN

REEHEEEHEE
>>
>>3559709
I was certain that they couldn't be kicked off, but I don't think I ever played a non-shareware version that was not Atomic. How bizarre.
>>
>>3559530
As >>3559706 said, those guys are EXTREMELY easy, for the following reasons:
1. They pretty much announce their presence, allowing you to track them.
2. Their shots are dodgeable.
3. If you want to kill them quick, shrink ray the fat fucks.

The sentry drones, on the other hand, are immune to the shrink ray(I don't think you can even GET it before they show up), lie in wait in the WORST of places(i.e., behind doors or around corners), and usually by the time you have an appropriate weapon up, they've done their job.

If the drones are doing shit for damage, maybe you should play on something other than Piece of Cake difficulty? They may be a meme, but it IS true(arguably, the aliens in Ep 4 are also contenders for that meme).
>>
>>3558824
they're about as intimidating as unused toilet paper what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>3559530
shrinker you dumb fuck doom babbies
>>
>>3559530

The most fun enemy to fight in DN3D.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.