[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Retro RTS games that you enjoy Pic related Bokosuka Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: bokosuka.png (5KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
bokosuka.png
5KB, 512x480px
ITT Retro RTS games that you enjoy

Pic related Bokosuka Wars
>>
Does anyone have any thoughts on the First Queen series?

I got hooked on the ost of the SNES version a few months back, but the gameplay always looked like a clusterfuck in videos.
>>
File: command.jpg (69KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
command.jpg
69KB, 800x537px
Currently playing this, just grabbed a copy for 7 bucks. Good times!
>>
File: 1474261923914.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474261923914.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>3556243
>that you enjoy
>Bokosucka Wars
>>
>>3556329
A friend and I used to rent that now and then.
The first time we played we didn't know you could turn that big vehicle into the main building, so on one of the missions we used that and the little amount of soldiers you get with it to try to beat the mission, using the vehicle to run over enemy soldiers. We probably spent 2 hours doing this, getting so far in the mission and failing, before we figured out that thing was supposed to turn into a fucking building.
Still though, fun times. Some people hate RTS ports, but I've enjoyed them, even when I actually owned the PC versions (SC, Wc2).
For StarCraft 64 it was nice to be able to play with my friend, since he didn't have a PC at home and so I used to let him use mine taking turns playing games on battle net.
>>
File: Utopia.jpg (3MB, 3366x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Utopia.jpg
3MB, 3366x2100px
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.