[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

セガ3D復刻アーカイブス3 FINAL STAGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

THE FINAL TWO GAMES HAVE BEEN REVEALED

IT'S ALIEN SYNDROME AND COLUMNS!!!

http://gematsu.com/2016/10/sega-3d-fukkoku-archives-3-adds-alien-syndrome-columns

DISCUSS.
>>
>>3554931
subpar belt scroller and poorman's tetris

yay?
>>
I wish Nintendo put as much effort into their VC releases as Sega does into these. The Streets of Rage 2 release (I think all of these 3d classics do, but I can only speak for SoR2) has really great 3d effects; the only time i've actually turned the slider on for any length in time. You can choose to either have the screen pop or recede, and both look quite nice. If you also switch to retro mode, it adds a really nice composite filter and a curvature that pops out of the screen like a CRT display when you turn on 3D. All that on top of alternate soundtracks, remixed levels and other shit. In short, fuck you Nintendo if you think I'm going to pay 10 bucks for a SNES rom when your official emulation is less accurate than several free alternatives and you act like save states are the new hotness.
>>
I actually wanted Alien Soldier, but Alien Syndrome is alright.

>columns
meh.
>>
>>3554931
Those games are wasted potential. I guess it's what happens though, I mean how could you make a pack any more stacked than gunstar+sor2+sonic 2? Any more is basically a freebie, I'm just bummed it isn't more arcade-exclusives or games with shitty home ports.

Well, here's to hoping for OutRunners in a future release.
>>
What a waste.

A fucking puzzle game? Least effort possible.
>>
>>3555418
Yeah, and a lame one at that, when the last anthology got Puyo Puyo 2, one of the best puzzle games of all time.
>>
>>3554931
>ALIEN SYNDROME
But we've already known that for weeks.
>>
>>3554931
I really want them to release Puyo Puyo 2 3D to be released standalone on the eShop here in NA.

I don't want to buy a cartridge which is made up of games of which I own 90% of already.
>>
I want this here and now.
Also PP Chronicle.
Segar, do it naow!
>>
>>3555537
I bought the digital release, it is handy in that the collection is way, way smaller than each of the games individually. So that's good if you keep a lot of games on the system.

Also I buy them to support M2 more. All that said, I'm not sure if I'll get this collection. I care about less than half the games on it and I'd mostly be buying the whole thing just for Turbo Outrun. Meh
>>
>>3554931
What are the chances we'll get 3D SoR3?
>>
>>3554942
>>3554962
>>3555418
>>3555440
> all those people hating on Columns

Why? It is one of the comfiest puzzle games ever made. None of its own sequels come close either, and Puyo Puyo has a port on every goddamn toaster in existence. You can play Puyo Puyo on the N-Gage.
>>
File: sony5d1e909348b8c4ccc6e1.jpg (10KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
sony5d1e909348b8c4ccc6e1.jpg
10KB, 330x330px
>>3556220
>Puyo Puyo has a port on every goddamn toaster in existence.

He ain't kidding. I use a Sony MP3 player and it's two pre-loaded games are a number thing and Puyo Puyo. Sony.
>>
File: scans1.jpg (845KB, 1280x1585px) Image search: [Google]
scans1.jpg
845KB, 1280x1585px
FAMITSU SCANNNNS

WITH THE FULL BOX ART FINALLY REVEALED
>>
File: scans2.jpg (927KB, 1280x1585px) Image search: [Google]
scans2.jpg
927KB, 1280x1585px
(CONT!!!)
>>
>>3556269
Is that a custom border art for Outrun? I like when people put effort into borders and wallpapers (ie none of the XBLA games)
>>
Columns is a fine game, but what a disappointing choice to make 3D.
>>
>>3556272
It's more than that. All of the games in 3D Classics that had moving cabinets have these borders. They tilt left and right according to the control, and even play the sounds of the cabinet's motor. This can all be disabled if you're not fond of it.
>>
>>3556269
>Mary's butt
>>
>>3556269

that ass
>>
>>3556269
Who did the box art for this one? Kind of want to say Sushio or another Trigger artist.
>>
>>3558013

Ken Sugimori, the guy from Pokemon
>>
>>3554947
There were those NES ports with added 3d. I play the one for kirby's adventure, has no slowdown. I believe for the kid icarus one they did new backgrounds for the levels too.
>>
>>3554947
>60fps OutRun with the 3D and two new songs
Sega treats their old games right
>>
>>3558058
There were those, and then Nintendo stopped making them because they were "too hard to make :'("

I wouldn't be so bitter about it if they had bothered to pick better titles than Excitebike and motherfucking Urban Champion. What the hell is wrong with them?

>>3555178
Isn't OutRunners running on a different arcade board? At least we got Turbo Outrun.
>>
File: 3d-classic-kid-icarus-04.jpg (37KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
3d-classic-kid-icarus-04.jpg
37KB, 400x240px
>>3558058

Kid Icarus 3D also has added features from the Famicom Disk version (improved sound and save system).

It's indeed a shame they stopped making them, missed the chance to make good use of 3D in games like SMB3.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.