[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anon, which game company does your uncle work at?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

So anon, which game company does your uncle work at?
>>
>>3550445
He works for Steam he's gonna ban you
>>
>>3550445

Nintendo, just like my dad. That's why I got a copy of X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse so early on the date of release.
>>
>>3550445
My uncle works at ELF. He is a bit of a hentai. Lucky guy never got married either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqZ-3zvs-38
>>
>>3550445
My uncle actually works for Epic. He was one of the main map designers for UT99 and has been on each installment of Unreal Tournament since. Love that guy, he gave me free copies of UT 2004 for me and my friends so we could play test it for him.
>>
>>3550445
My dad beta tested Serious Sam: The Second Encounter.
You can find a picture of him, along with other people, in a secret in the first level.
>>
File: dragonknight1ero-3a.png (36KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
dragonknight1ero-3a.png
36KB, 640x400px
>>3550472
>>
My Uncle Works For Nintendo creeped me out. A LOT.
I can't even explain why, if it was the weird sound effects, the fact that I didn't know what was gonna come out of it, I don't know. But it gave me the chills.

Any more suggestions for games which do that?
>>
>>3550445
nintendo. he helped create sanic.
>>
My uncle is a thief
>>
My uncle works for Mortal Kombat and says that Mortal Kombat 4 is gonna have a guy named Stryper who can do "nudealities" by taking off the all the woman character's clothes.
>>
>>3550757
you're a fucking liar man. My Aunt works at CORE and she told me the secret nude code for TR2. I might tell you if you give me your lunch money bitch.
>>
>>3550445
I've talked to Tom Kalinske and Toshi Morita from Sega but I'm not related to either
>>
>>3550882
Also my half-sister actually worked at Nintendo last year doing customer support
>>
My uncle works at Nintendo and he says that James Bond is an unlockable characters in Super Smash Bros. You just have to play Jigglypuff against three Hard difficulty Mario CPUs who each have 99 lives, all while never dying once yourself. It's true!
>>
>>3550618
That was a fucking awful game.
>>
>>3550882
So, was the Saturn's early release really Sega of Japan taking a piss on SoA out of jealousy?
>>
My uncle works for Treasure, and he says they're going to release another game, and it's gonna be at some point.
>>
My mom works at Sega. She helped porting arcade games to the Genesis and did some planning too.
>>
>>3550445
He works for Activision Blizzard and is a member of Team 5. The guy laughs at everything, last year he was fucking laughing at my grandma's funeral...
>>
File: 1365465930014.jpg (18KB, 309x282px) Image search: [Google]
1365465930014.jpg
18KB, 309x282px
>>3550445
My uncle is Jeff Minter and he says that if you eat 15 grams of fresh nutmeg and play TEMPEST it's just like eating 6 tabs of California Sunshine.
>>
>>3551764
was she that lady who redesign sonic to be more kid friendly?
>>
>>3550445
Sunsoft. He's been homeless for decades.
>>
>>3553289
poor guy. at least hes not like my uncle who worked at Hudson... Konami actually skinned him alive and removed his testicles.
>>
A friend of a friend I knew worked at Nintendo of Europe for a brief time, and he was -someone's- uncle.
>>
>>3550445
my uncle worked for 989 studios as a QA lead. He said one of the Syphon Filter games was supposed to have 4 player splitscreen co-op but the PS1 could not handle AI scripts and gameplay suffered from it because you don't want to fight vegetables.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.